4

alex

"you and your girlfriend can not keep me up again tonight like you did last night" brooke says making me laugh.

"one, it's friday night and today was the last day of class before spring break so actually we are going out, and two she's not my girlfriend" i shoot back hopping out of my bed.

"it's friday? i went through the whole day thinking today was thursday. thank god" brooke says back excitedly.

"yeah, now tell me which top looks better" i ask her, holding up two different black tops.

sabrina: wyd

alex: going to a party

sabrina: o nice. college party's fun?

alex: most the time. yeah

alex: it's my last night here before i fly back to chicago tmmr

sabrina: oh ok have fun. txt me when ur home

alex: awww worried abt me

sabrina: nvm forget it

alex: joking, yes i'll txt u baby

sabrina: only im allowed to call u that

alex: bye babbbbbbyyyy

"alex stop texting your girlfriend and let's go" brooke says harshly grabbing her keys.

"woah chill, and how you know who i'm texting" i say following her out of the dorm.

"because you smile the whole time, your eyes, bitch i just know" she says making me smile a little. "do you even know what she looks like?"

"no, she said she thinks putting faces on things ruin it sometimes whatever that's supposed to mean." i tell her honestly.

she just nods as we get into her car and drive to the frat house which the party was being thrown in.

i don't think brooke likes this whole sabrina thing. it's sketchy, kinda? i mean we call, constantly text. she seems like she says who she is. plus, she could be having the same worry i'm not who i am. even though i texted her first.

we arrive at the already overcrowded party, the music being blasted so you could hear it playing from down the street.

the smell of weed, alcohol, and sweat fill my nose which is something i always hate but somehow at the end find myself doing those exact three things.

also i'm all for loud ass music but i could barley hear the people next to me. at least who ever was on aux had good taste.

"lets go get drinks" brooke says grabbing my hand as we push our way through sweaty body's.

i pour myself probably a little too muck smirnoff, mixing it with sprite and lemonade.

basic i know, but it's good as fuck.

i take a sip, making a disgusted face as i add more sprite to try and get rid of the strong ass vodka taste.

i take a couple more sips, instantly feeling myself loosen up as me and brooke go to the cup pong table.