11

alex

if there's anything i notice about billie, it's how shes actually a softie in person, over text she was intimidating as fuck. don't get me wrong, she still has her moments, but her cocky personality doesn't translate over at all. it's kinda cute actually.

"would like you like maybe wanna come on tour with me?"

if you were to tell me a month ago that i'd be asked to go on a world tour with a famous singer i would simply just look at you like your fucking crazy. but here i am.

"i mean just for like, you know, the rest of your spring break" billie adds, snapping me out of my daze.

"sorry, yeah i would love too i just gotta make sure it's okay with my parents because they are stubborn as hell" i respond as a smile instantly lights up her face. "what you so happy for?"

"nothin, just glad you might be coming. now you better call your parents because the bus is going to be here in like 15 minutes" she adds, a grin still plastered across her face.

"what the hell do i tell them? a famous celebrity just asked me to tour with them?" i ask making billie laugh.

"i don't know but i gotta go make sure it's okay with my tour team and management to bring you" billie says.

"what? you haven't even asked?" i question.

"chill mamas, it's my tour i shouldn't have to ask. without me, no tour" she says with a smile before walking out of the room.

i grab my phone and click my moms contact, letting it ring for only a seconded before she answers.

"hey alex! how are you?" her voice says.

"i'm good, i uh have a question though and it's going to sound crazy" i say as my mom sighs on the other end of the phone.

"ask away"

"okay so, you know how i went to that billie eilish concert with taylor?"

"yeah, why?"

"okay well, we went to the meet and greet and met her and we basically just hit it off really really well and shit and than we hung out after and got to know eachother really well and it feels like we have been friends forever"

"okay andddd" she says, obviously wondering where i'm trying to go with this.

"she invited me back to the hotel where i spent the night last night and then this morning she asked me to go on the tour with her" i finish.

"so your telling me i'm supposed to believe that this celebrity just asked you to go on tour with her?" my mom says with a laugh.

"i swear to god, want me to facetime you?"

"sure" she responds.

just as i hang up, billie comes back through the door as i facetime my mom.

"okay hey" i tell her.

"now let me see billie" she says, making billie smile.

i wave my hand for billie to come into the screen, my moms eyes widening when she sees her face.