20

billie

i hear the door knob unlock, as i move my head  my head from my phone towards the door where i see alex walking in.

she looked good as hell, even though she had no makeup on and her hair was down and messy, wearing sweats and sweatshirt, she still looked good.

seeing her made me realize how much i missed her. i don't know how the hell i got through two months without her.

"holy shit" is all alex says when her eyes meet mine.

a huge smile spreads across her face making me do the same, before she drops her stuff on the ground and running into my arms, tackling me down against the bed.

"holy shit how the hell? i cannot believe you are in front of me right now. i missed your ass so much" she says, the smile not leaving her face as she pulls back from our hug, now sitting on top of me.

"i missed you more" i finally say.

"i still cannot like even-" she laughs before i cut her off.

"thank brooke" i tell her as she just shakes her head in disbelief.

"you don't understand how happy i am to see you right now billie"

i see her eyes flicker to my lips, making me instinctively lick mine before hers curl into a small smile.

suddenly, all the anxiety and fear of her not wanting to see me suddenly leave my body.

"and i've missed your lips even more" she mumbles.

"than kiss me" i say back quietly.

she doesn't hesitate to smash her lips onto mine, kissing me hungrily as i kiss back to match the pace.

"i've literally missed you so much"

i answer her by placing my lips back on hers again, continuing to kiss her with just as much passion as her hands tangle into my hair, mine squeezing her hips.

i trail my hand down her hips, where i slightly tug at the waistband of her sweatpants, not daring to break the kiss.

i quickly flip us over so i'm now on top of her as alex raises her eyebrows in surprise but not saying anything before pulling me in to kiss her again.

i take my lips off hers, trailing small kisses along her jaw before moving to her neck where her breath hitches at me kissing her soft spot.

"billie" she moans quietly as i continue sucking on her neck.

"alex?" a deep voice says, as well as a loud knock at her door.

i quickly pull away, getting off of alex and sitting against the wall as she groans in annoyance.

"fuck, sorry. i told colin he could come over and help me study for economics. i can tell him to leave though" alex says, getting up from the bunk.

"no, he can stay" i tell her, not wanting to get in the way or be a burden.

"you sure?" alex asks before there's another knock at the door.