Don't

Taeyong looked out the window, his eyes seemed empty. He was waiting for a friend of his who invited him for coffee. Of course, he agreed.

He liked meeting his friends.

He sipped his cup of coffee and let out a long sigh.

How long is his friend gonna take to come here?

Just then, the bell of the cafe rang, signing that someone has entered the building.

Taeyong looked at the entrance to see his closest friend, Doyoung.

Taeyong ran up to him, embracing him into a hug making the other freeze. Doyoung didn't return the hug but instead, laughed awkwardly and guided both of them to the table and sat down.

"How are you, hyung?"

Taeyong wanted to tear up when he heard the question.

The question so simple yet so meaningful and caring.

Doyoung observed the older with worry in his eyes.

Taeyong looked weepy and dull. He looked horrible yet so good-looking and attractive.

Taeyong laughed. "Of course I'm okay, why do you look worried lil bunny?" The older smiled, genuinely at him as his eyes sparkled with little joy to see that someone cares about him.

"You must be wondering why I asked you to come here.. Well in fact, I have something to show you. Taeil wanted to tell you this but he didn't have the heart to show you."

Didn't have the heart to show him?

What does he mean by that?

Taeyong looked at him with his big doe eyes which sparkled with curiosity making the bunny boy's heart beat rapidly at the sight.

Doyoung placed his phone on the table and it shown a picture of his boyfriend kissing a girl.

That wasn't just it, after the picture, a video of Jaehyun pulling the girl into a house with a big smile was shown. The two could he heard laughing while walking into the house and making out on the doorframe before the door closed with quite a loud bang. The video stopped and the two friends were quiet.

Taeyong stared at the now black phone screen without a word.

He felt the need to cry, the need to scream. But he didn't want that to happen.

Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

Maybe Jaehyun just got too drunk and that happened.

Yeah, maybe he did.

The lad took a deep breath and looked up to meet Doyoung's worried eyes. His heart was stinging but he let out a small smile.

"He probably got drunk, it's okay." Doyoung shook his head in both dissaproval and dissappointment.

"Taeyong, how many times have this happened? Far too many! I don't want to tell you this but you have to leave him. Look at yourself Taeyong, does he even take care of you anymore? I don't want to break it to you but isn't it obvious that he doesn't love you anymore? Or did he ever even loved you? Taeyong, stop covering it up. Stop letting things slide just like that!" Doyoung blew up, he didn't want to say what he said but he couldn't control it anymore.

Watching Jaehyun break Taeyong into pieces slowly made him boil in anger and pity.

The older just looked down, he didn't dare to look at his friend.

Tears threatened to fall but he kept it in, he kept strong.

He didn't know what to say.

Doyoung's words hit him like crazy and it hurt. It hurt him in his heart.

He knew what Doyoung said were all true but he didn't want to believe it, maybe just maybe Jaehyun and him still had a chance.

He didn't want to leave Jaehyun.

He loved him far too much.

And maybe Jaehyun still loved him too.

Taeyong stood up from his seat, placing a couple bucks on the table as tip before walking slowly to the exit of the cafe.

Doyoung instantly stood up, pulling Taeyong's wrist which made the older turn to look at the raven haired boy.

"Taeyong, please..

.. please stop lying to yourself.."

••°🌌🌌°••

"Taeyong, what's wrong?"

"I saw you with Sara the other day.. You seemed happy with her... You seemed happier.."

"Aww, is my Taeyongie jealous? Don't be jealous Tae.. She's just a close friend of mine."

Jaehyun hugged the older by his waist, placing his head on the older's shoulder.

"Don't be jealous Tae.. I'm yours.. Will always be yours"

Taeyong smiled at his words, keeping this moment in his heart.

"I love you Jae"

"I love you too Taeyongie~"

~~~

Happy Taeyong day~ 💚