Memory Piece 2

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm gonna dye my hair and I want you to pick a colour" Jaehyun replied with a wide smile, pulling the older in the salon.

They were greeted by a lady. "What colour do you think I should choose?" Jaehyun asked, sitting down on a seat while scrolling through a book which had different types of hairstyles and hair colours.

Taeyong stared at the younger's black hair, thinking of a hair colour that would suit him.

"Hazelnut brown?" He muttered, Jaehyun heard it and agreed on it instantly.

"That's a pretty good choice actually" He said, calling the barber over.

"This colour please" He told the barber, pointing at a Hazelnut coloured hair. Taeyong sat on a cushion, waiting for his friend to finish.

He scrolled through instagram, liking posts that past.

_________________________________________

ddoyoung.kim

Liked by johnseosuh and 527 others

ddoyoung.kim 🌌🖤

View all 104 comments

johnseosuh: I still can't believe you are
      single 🤔
      ddoyoung.kim: •johnseosuh It's
           not that nobody wants me, I
           just don't want anybody 🤷🏻‍♂️🥴

joonsnam: Where is that?
      ddoyoung.kim: •joonsnam
           Somehwere over the rainbow :)
      joonsnam: •ddoyoung.kim
           You're no fun.
      ddoyoung.kim: •joonsnam
           Atleast I still got jams :)
           •parkjm
      parkjm: •ddoyoung.kim Did you
           really have to tag me..

tilthemoonrises

Liked by ddoyoung

Liked by ddoyoung.kim and 241 others

tilthemoonrises I need coffee ☕

View all 47 comments

ddoyoung.kim: Americano, Latte, 
     Macchiato. What you want?
     tilthemoonrises: •ddoyoung.kim
          You.
     ddoyoung.kim: •tilthemoonrises I            never thought you liked boys.
     tilthemoonrises: •ddoyoung.kim
          That was just a joke for God's
          sake. 🔪
     ddoyoung.kim: •tilthemoonrises
          Sure, coward.

kunsqian: You got nice hand-writing.
     tilthemoonrises: •kunsqian Why,
          thank you mr Qian Kun.
     kunsqian: •tilthemoonrises Why do
          you always talk to me like I'm  
          your boss or something?
     tilthemoonrises: •kunsqian Cause
          you're hot
     kunsqian: •tilthemoonrises I'm 
          reconsidering on being your
          follower.

brighterhope: That doesn't look like    
     your desk
     tilthemoonrises: That's cause I'm
          not in my room lol

_________________________________________

Taeyong chortled when he read Taeil's comments. An idea popped up in his mind as he looked at himself in the mirror.

""

"You look really good" Taeyong said, staring at Jaehyun who giggled.

"You look good too." He replied, ruffling the older's hair.

"C'mon I'll walk you home" Jaehyun said tilting his head.

The two walked together happily as they talked about bro stuff. Taeyong could feel his own stomach flip from time to time when Jaehyun would compliment him or talk about him. It was special. Well, to Taeyong.

Taeyong was happy on how his hair turned out. He also dyed his hair brown, a similar colour to Jaehyun's.

"So, is Yuta still bothering you?" Jaehyun then asked, the older thought about it at first.

"No" He said, flashing a smile.

It wasn't true. Yuta would always disturb him at class but not when it's dismissal or lunch since he knew Jaehyun would always be there with Taeyong. Taeyong lied because he didn't want Jaehyun to worry about him.

"Come to think of it, you would look really good with dusty pink hair" Taeyong said, receiving a grin from Jaehyun.

"Too late" Jaehyun replied with a frown. Taeyong chortled, staring at Jaehyun with amusement.

Jaehyun placed his arm around Taeyong's neck, pulling the older closer to his side. "Let's hurry up, your mom would be mad if you got home late" Jaehyun said, suddenly running which made Taeyong run aswell.

"Hey- Don't run" Taeyong struggled in the younger's grip, trying to keep up with his speed.

Jaehyun laughed loudly, making Taeyong to laugh aswell.