Let

Jaehyun got on the bed, tired. He didn't even think of changing his clothes.

He layed there, fast asleep right beside Taeyong's fragile body who was wide awake.

The older turned his body to face Jaehyun.

He watched as Jaehyun's feature softened and his breathing get more steady.

He was stunning, the light from the moon reflected on the boy's face making him look even more attractive.

Taeyong stared down onto the younger's lips.

Oh how much he missed kissing them.

They haven't had any sexual interaction since months and Taeyong was dying to just have the younger's arm around him.

He wanted to feel Jaehyun's warmth again, to feel Jaehyun's love.

He missed the little staring contest they would have, and the cuddles everytime it was cold.

Taeyong shivered, pulling the blanket a little bit and placing it over Jaehyun's body. The younger didn't use the blanket despite the cold weather and the heater was broken so that really completes it.

The brunette stood up, holding the blanket in both of his hands.

He threw the blanket softly into the air and it landed slowly onto Jaehyun's body. He tidied it so it was covering Jaehyun's body fully.

Taeyong smiled, letting out a breathy chuckle looking at Jaehyun's sleeping self who looked soft, cozy and cute.

Taeyong walked over to his closet, opening the bottom drawer and took out a blanket, it was thin which wouldn't keep out the cold. But atleast it would cover him.

He slowly and carefully got back on the bed. The male wrapped himself with the blanket, making himself comfortable.

He stared at his boyfriend's face and hesitantly reach his hand out to push Jaehyun's bangs away so it wouldn't cover his eyes.

"Good night Jae.."

The brunette smiled weakly, still staring at the younger's face.

Suddenly, he felt an arm around his waist and was pulled closer to Jaehyun. The younger wrapped his arms around Taeyong.

He placed the older's head close to his chest and placed his own head right on top of Taeyong's head.

He put the blanket over his lover's fragile body to keep him out from the cold. And then, silence. Jaehyun seemed like he went back to sleep.

Taeyong was frozen, he didn't want to move but he had the urge to hug Jaehyun's waist.

His own waist felt like it was burning, as Jaehyun's arms were wrapped around it.

Taeyong felt like tearing up, he wanted to cry so badly. So the next thing he knew, tears began to flow down.

This is what he wanted, to be in Jaehyun's arms.

The tears aren't sad tears but more like happy tears.

But he doesn't feel love.

The brunette placed his hand on the left side of the younger's chest and kept it there.

He wanted to know if his heart still beats rapidly for him.

Like how Taeyong's is right now..

But it was beating calmly..

•••°🌌🌌°•••

"Taeyong~ I'm cold"

"Come here then"

Jaehyun ran onto Taeyong's body, embracing it. He let out a satisfied sigh, feeling the warmth of his boyfriend's body.

The two laid on the bed, staring at eachother's eyes silently.

"Ha! You blinked, so you lose!"

"Hey, that's not fair! You blew on my eyes, Jae!"

Taeyong playfully punched his boyfriend's arm and the two laughed, tightening the hug and closed their eyes

"Tae.."

"Yeah?"

"Promise to always keep me warm when I'm cold?"

Taeyong chuckled. "I promise, Jae. But you have to keep a promise too!"

It was now Jaehyun's turn to chuckle. "What is it?"

"Promise me that I'll be your first and last!"

Jaehyun laughed at the older's words.

"You're so childish, Tae. So cute"

He didn't say that he promised him.