Brother Against Brother

Unknown POV

Vance and the rebels storm the castle. King Victor's and King's Leo fight to the death to protect the kingdom. Blood everywhere, townspeople screaming, fires are blazing in different parts of the kingdom, even the town. Some places are hit worse than others. Townspeople killing each other for food, money, etc. the whole kingdom is divided. Our kingdom desperately needs to believe in, we can rebuild.

Townspeople said that Ivy had been seen tied up on Vance's horse with her mouth covered, when they rode through the town. Her dress is ripped, and she's dirty with hay in her hair; even dirt in her face. She tried to wiggle away, but she still tied up. She tried to scream out for help for anyone to help her. Each time Vance would smack her across the face. Then if someone did try to help, the rebels would kill the town men on spot, without mercy.

Ivy's POV

The truth is I have no idea if I am pregnant or not with Victor's baby. I know what Vance was about to do to me. I didn't want Victor and Vance to both rape me. It's bad enough that Victor does.

For a moment I truly thought he was still going too. As we get closer to the castle, what is he going to do to me? Will he rape me in front of Victor?

I truly thought that Vance was a good person. I look around and see the destruction that Vance and his men are doing. This will not turn out good for anyone.

Vance and his men are storming the castle. Vance still has me hostage. I tried wiggling out of these ropes, but they are too tight and hurting my wrist. Vance is pulling me along. When I stop or close down, Vance pulls my hair and slaps me across the face to walk faster.

His men are fighting Victor's knights and another set of knights, I don't know whom they belong to. I don't think Victor has a knighthood of secret knights. He would probably have already told me about it or I would've found out about it before all of this.

I closed my eyes from seeing the blood everywhere, on the carpets, walls and the dead bodies. Vance still pulled me throughout the castle's hallways to get to where Victor is. I know that's where we are headed too.

***

Victor and King Leo are standing around the feast table. They have moved the table to the middle of the room, the table has maps and paper on the table. It looks like both of them are trying to come up with a battle strategy to fight off the rebels, to end this rebellion. From the look of it, Victor needs all the help he can get.

We walked in immediately Victor's and King Leo's knights started to fight off Vance's men. When Victor saw me, he headed towards me. With my mouth covered up with the cloth I can't say anything. Also, with my hands tied up, I can't say anything.

Vance pulled out his sword, pointing it at Victor. Victor looked shocked, he didn't know what to say or do. He wasn't expecting Victor to be the leader of the rebellion against him.

"Vance, it is true. I didn't want to believe it but it's true. You are the leader of the rebellion."

"Yes, you always have everything handed to you. I was always your shadow."

Victor tried to come over to me, Vance pulled his sword to my neck. I can feel the coldness of the blade. One tear came down my cheeks and onto the blade.

"No you don't touch her."

Vance moved me further away from Victor, "Do you know she's pregnant with your baby?"