013

Karasuno walks ahead before stopping seeing team of read wearing a tracksuit that was familiar to you. Hinata seeing someone didn't expect, aka Kenma, makes a weird sound as his mouth drops open.

"Close your mouth Hinata, you'll get flies." Heeding your words he shuts his mouth and stares as the Nekoma team walks into the building. You nudge Hinata forward and he rushes to catch up with Kenma.

You ignore the conflict going on and walk over to Kiyoko. "You sleep well?"

"Yeah. Shall we go inside now?"

Kiyoko nods and the two of you walk to the building only for a broom head to clutch his heart.

"Managers hot, good!" You and Kiyoko turn to him and a blush erupts on his face as two people behind him talk about how it was a score.

"Damn you Karasuno!" Broom head yells out before rushing off.

You roll your eyes seeing members interact, I regret coming.

***

You walk into the storage room to see Yamamoto, yes you learned Nekoma's names, and Tanaka talking. "What's up, eh? You wanna rumble again? Eh? Eh, city boy?" Tanaka once again makes a bunch of odd facial expressions before motioning Yamamoto towards him.

A blush cotes Yamamoto's cheeks and he awkwardly waves his hands around. "Um, actually... It's about your..." Yamamoto looks away from Tanaka and does the shy thing with his hands you know the '👉👈' thing. "Your man..." He turns away from Tanaka and twiddles with his jacket zipper, still not noticing you. "Your hot managers..." He looks back at Tanaka who notices his nervous sweats. "Could you tell me their names?"

You sneeze quietly, even though you could hear them, maybe that cold you had the other day was back?

You look back up to see Tanaka with red eyes and an irk mark on his forehead he grabs Yamamoto by his jersey and yells at him "Why, you!" He shakes Yamamoto back and forth "Are you planning on making a move on Y-- the managers of our team?! I'll run my fingers through that ruffle of yours!"

The light shines on Yamamoto's face just right, which is kind of weird because there are no windows in the store room, making him look better than normal "No. I do not have the courage to talk to either one of them." Yamamoto confesses.

Tanaka freezes and helps Yamamoto stand up again before backing up both of them are silent until, "... Y/N's they guy and Kiyoko is the girl. Their names are Oikawa Y/N and Shimizu Kiyoko."

"My God! Their names reflect their nature!"

Tanaka crosses his arms with a smile a blush coming over his face "Doesn't it though?" You roll your eyes and decide to leave the two in the store room to themselves.

Hearing how Tanaka goes on about how great being ignored was you finally leave their ear shot. You walk further into the gym to see Kageyama glowering at Kenma's back while asking questions until Kenma ran away. You roll your eyes only to see Hinata and Inuoka jumping up and down with weird sound affects while Tsukishima and Kuroo commented on it until Tsukishima walked away.

You also see a first year bowing to Asahi and apologizing and another third year and Daichi conversing amongst one another.

You turn to see Nishinoya glaring at Yaku who was talking to Sugawara about it. You simply exited the gym to go find Kiyoko, I refuse to do this right now.

***

Karasuno and Nekoma wish each other goodbye outside of the building the gym. You stare oddly at Tanaka and Yamamoto as they hug each other as fat crocodile tears ro, you knew they were alike but you didn't expect this. You and Daichi walk up to Kuroo and some other people from Nekoma except Daichi and Kuroo give each other a handshake that turns into passive aggressive comments real quick.

"Stop it, your being weird!" Both Yaku and Suga scold their captains.

You look to see Ukai and Naoi doing the same thing as the captain, Suga and Yaku seeing it too.

"Them too?" (Suga)

"That's so immature!" (Yaku)

I hate it here...

***

"Hinata calm down! Don't jump off the bus like that or you'll hurt yourself!" You scold the first year as you walk down the bus stairs.

"Sorry senpai!" Hinata calls back before rushing into the school gates and towards the gym.

"Such a kid, always in a rush." You click your tongue before heading over tot he older manager. "Hey Kiyoko senpai, i'll take the water bottles inside."

"Oh, thank you."

"It's no issue."

You walk into the gates and are halfway to the gym when your peace and quite is interrupted by two overly energetic second years. "What do you want?"

"Do you need help with those water bottles? Noya and I could get 'em no issue."

"Yeah!"

"No, I got it. Bye." You walk a little faster so you leave both Nishinoya and Tanaka staring after you.

--

Once everyone was in the gym a small after game meeting was held.

"Everyone, well done playing against Nekoma today!" Takeda begins "So getting right down to business, the inter-high preliminaries begin next month, starting June 2nd."

"Miyagi has no regional prelim, so we launch straight into prefectural." Coach Ukai takes over "Only one team out of approximately 60 in a prefecture proceeds to the nationals. Lose once, and that's all she wrote. If you want revenge against Nekoma you must begin by becoming first in Miyagi. Second won't cut it." Ukai crosses his arms as a smirk comes over his face, "Although there's the small issue of them pulling their own weight to represent Tokyo."

"Don't worry! I know they can do it!" Tanaka yells out.

"Yeah, they were tough!" Nishinoya adds.

"Maybe, but you can't forget there are other really good teams in Tokyo too. Fukurodani, Shinzen, Itachiyama, Nohebi, and others. It's not just Nekoma we have to watch out for over in Tokyo." You explain.

"Y/N's so smart! Alway's thinking ahead!"

"Yeah, imagine how smart his kids will be!"

"Yeah, Y/N's right. But first we have to win over here in Miyagi." Coach claps his hands ignoring Tanaka and Nishinoya "So practice right after school Monday. You're dismissed."

***

"Y/N~!"

You sigh as you slip off your black jacket. "Hi Tooru."

"You were gone for so long! I missed you!" Tooru yells flinging himself at you.

"What a shame, It was much nicer without you." You shove Tooru off you and take off your shoes before walking further into the house in just your socks.

"Hey, don't be so mean!"

"I'm ignoring you now." You mutter turning a hallway.

"Wait, Y/N!"

...

"Y/N!"

...

"Y/N..."