061

And just like that, the third and final set begins.

This time it is kicked off with a jump serve by Asahi. Although the ball is received by Kyōtani and sent up to Tooru who sets the ball to Hajime, spiking the ball past a blocker, Daichi manages to receive the ball although it goes out. Aoba Johsai takes the first point of the set. And it once again is Oikawa Tooru's serve.

Asahi manages to receive the powerful serve but the ball goes a little too close to the net and Kyōtani is able to spike the ball down to Karasuno's side.

Tooru's serve again. Daichi is able to receive the serve just before the ball hits the floor and Kageyama sends to ball to Tanaka who gets a block out (or side out or wtf it's called).

Hinata enters the court as Nishinoya exits, it is now Tsukishima's serve.

02 Aoba Johsai
01 Karasuno

Watari receives the serve and Tooru sets the ball up to Kyōtani but he is blocked causing for the point to go to Karasuno.

A few rallies later and both teams are still close in points.

07 Aoba Johsai
06 Karasuno

But still, Aoba Johsai had been in the lead all of this set. If Karasuno didn't turn that around soon it could spell trouble for the crows.

Once again it was Asahi's serve and he managed to land just inside the court before the ball bounced out.

07 Aoba Johsai
07 Karasuno

Maybe this is what would take the lead away from Seijoh!

Asahi once more does a jump serve but Hanamaki is able to receive it and once Tooru sets to him Kindaichi manages a point.

And now it's time for Tooru to serve again. He does a jump serve as usual but this one hit's the net before it can make it over. Tanaka is able to cut the ball off with an overhand receive to Kageyama and Tsukishima is sent the ball for an A-quick. Although Tooru manages to bump the ball up where Hajime covers and sends the ball to Kyōtani for the last hit. However before the ball can make it to Karasuno's court Tsukishima and Tanaka switch spots on the block to stop the ball, and do so effectively. A shut out.

You and Ennoshita make eye contact. You glance between Tanaka and Kyōtani before raising an eyebrow, Ennoshita nods. You let out a small chuckle that, halfway through, turns into a sigh, "I thought so."

"Thought what, Y/N?"

You glance at Mizoguchi then back to the boys on the court "Tanaka, number five, has been harassing Kyōtani. Like during the second set he'd aim for Kyōtani to get a block out and things like that. Or like when there weren't any blockers for a cross-court shot, Tanaka made the effort to nail a narrow line shot where Kyōtani was. I guess Kyōtani got annoyed with it and seems to be making more line shots over where Tanaka is. And now," A small smirk comes over your face "I think dear old Tsukki figured it out too~" You cover your6t mouth with your hand as a small laugh bubbles up from your throat "Fu fu fu~ So dramatic."

***

25 Karasuno
24 Aoba Johsai

If Karasuno wins this rally then they win he game, if Seijoh wins this rally then the game could still go anyway.

You watch Suga in anticipation as he gets prepared to serve. Hajime receives the serve and Tooru sets the ball to Kyōtani but Tanaka receives it with his forehead allowing for Suga and Kageyama to switch positions. Sugawara sets to Asahi but Hanamaki dives to receive the ball however it goes out of the court.

Tooru runs after the ball, his arm extending to point to Hajime before Tooru makes the set from a far, stunning even you. Your eyes look away from Hajime to see your brother trip over the table he fell over slipping and landing on his bad knee. You watch him in concern as he races back out to the court.

Hajime spikes the ball down and just like pretty much every other time, Daichi is there to receive the ball although it goes out. Luckily Tanaka dives and is able to get the ball up. Asahi chasing after the ball before it goes over the net and spiking it. Watari receives the ball but it goes into the net. However before the ball can fall Kyōtani shoots his arm out.

Kageyama jumps to spike it but Kindaichi manages to block. The ball hits Suga's forehead and as the ball begins another flight Hinata steps back and yells for the ball.

Kageyama responds as and Hinata pass each other, Kageyama on the way to the ball and Hinata on his way to the net. And Seijoh, reading the set up jump, Hajime Kindaichi and Kyōtani. Tooru seeing where Hinata was aiming fills in the path of the ball.

The ball ricochets off of Kindaichi and Kyōtani before going to where Tooru was. Tooru manages to get a touch but the ball flies behind him and no one is there to get it up. The ball fall to the floor, earning a point for Karasuno.

26 Karasuno
24 Aoba Johsai

You stare at the ball with wide eyes "...Oh my god." You whisper almost unable to believe what you're seeing.

Then the whistle blows and the ref's hand extends to Karasuno's side of the court. A small smile tugs at your lips seeing the large smiles Karasuno has as their cheering ay their victory.

The two teams begin to line up on either side of the court but you watch both Kageyama and Tooru as they face one another.

"Now we're even at one loss, one win. Don't go getting too cocky." Tooru says.

"I can't get cocky." is Kageyama's reply.

The two glare at one another before both turning and walking away. You stare after your brother in concern. You know how he get's and you don't know if he'll even let you near him right now.

Soon enough Karasuno is standing in front of you and Irihata is saying a few words. "...Any questions?"

"I have one!" Nishinoya calls out and you raise an eyebrow at the libero as he takes a step forward brandishing a black Karasuno jacket. I think I have an idea of what this question may be.

"May we have our precious manager back!"

Irihata turns to you obviously he's letting you handle this.

"Haaaaaah..." You sigh as you eye the team, although Daichi and Suga's reassuring looks put you at ease. "Well I suppose," You reach up and grasp hold of the zipper on Kyōtani's jacket. "I can't go back on my promises can I?"

"No, no you can't!" Nishinoya grins stepping closer with the jacket.

You shrug off the jacket and accept yours from Nishinoya, "Alright then."

"Irihata sensei, you don't mind giving this to Kyōtani for me, do you?"

Irihata accepts the jacket without complaint. "I'll see to it that he get's his jacket back."

"Alright then," You throw your arm over Nishinoya's shoulders as you give a grin to the rest of Karasuno's volleyball team "Let's go!"