Chapter 11 - Unfortunate Event

Zenitsu's POV

I walked hand-in-hand outside the office with my new fiancée. It had just occurred to me that this all happened really fast. One day I just had a concert and then the next day I'm married. Even though I don't know him now completely, I still had these feelings inside of me. We spent so many days and years together when we were children. We had sleepovers and dates. He was about 10 years old and I was 11 years old at that time we were still together but... something happened that forced us to be separated. I just don't remember that certain memory. Right now, I was 22 and he was 21. We both debuted when we were 19 years old but we still don't remember each other at that time.

I still love him after all these years. Just remembering the times we spent together, made me all flustered. I do love him. Even as adults. His face became much more handsome and a lot cuter. He was hot. His smile was brighter than the sun and could light up this sad town. He looked really happy with me. And I was happy with him.

Kanao and Kaigaku left us alone. They went to some café by themselves. We were just walking towards my house while holding hands. I spot a guy that quickly ran into the alley. He looked really suspicious. I was really worried that he might've stole something or did something bad to us. Curse us maybe.

"Hey, Zenitsu! Are you okay?! I've been saying your name over and over again! Did something happen??" I snap out of it and I look over to him. He looks really worried.

"It's nothing! I'm doing fine!" I reassure him. I didn't want to worry him because we just met up again.

"Ok. That's good. We're almost at your house so calm down!" Seeing him smile like that made me lost all worry. I guess I was just delusional about that guy. But deep down... I was still worried.

******

We arrive at my house and he looks around, just turning his head while not moving an inch from the door. His eyes were sparkling. Was he amazed by the house? Just thinking about him thinking that made me all smug. I sat our things down and I went back up to him.

"What are you standing there for? Come in! Make yourself at home!" I say that to make him feel at ease and be comfortable. I know that he would be awkward because we met each other again after maybe, 10 years?

"O-ok then! Thank you!" He sounded really nervous. I chuckle at him.

"H-hey! What's so funny?" He asks. He must've been embarrassed.

"Nothing at all." After I say that, he began pouting. It made me blush a bit. He looked really cute!! I head into the kitchen and prepare a meal. I reach towards the sink handle and saw the ring. I just stared at it while smiling. I was so happy to get married to the person I've always loved. I take my hand that has the ring and put it on the area where my heart it. I just held it. I was about to cry.

I hear footsteps coming towards my direction. It got close and it stops. Suddenly, Tanjiro back-hugs me!!

"W-w-what do you think you're doing?!?!" I practically shout it. I was so flustered by that sudden action.

"Hugging you~. Is something wrong, Agatsuma~?" He said my last name as he breaths on my ear.

"Ah~." I moan at that feeling. It tickled me but aroused me at the same time. Hearing him say that made me blush so hard. I knew exactly why he said that. My name meant "My wife". After noticing that, I blushed even harder. He nibbled on my ear as his hand were still hugging me tightly.

"Hey, maybe we should-" He gets cut off by a phone ringing. I push him off and head towards the phone. The caller was Kanao. What did she want? I answer it.

"Hello? What's wrong?"

""What's wrong?" What do you mean "what's wrong"?! Have you seen the news?!?!" She yells it in a tone that basically shouts "Are you serious?!". I'm getting a little bit confused. I answer her question.

"N-no. I haven't? Why? What's up?"

"Just. Check. It. Now." She says that demandingly as she ends the call. Tanjiro heard her yell and came over to me.

"Was that Kanao? What did she say?"

"She just said to check the news for some reason."

"Maybe its important? I mean she wouldn't yell at us for no reason, right?" That is true. She hasn't lied and never wastes time on anything that is irrelevant or not important.

"True." As I say that, I head on over to the couch and open the TV.

"There was picture that was taken that looked like the famous idol, Zenitsu, and another famous solo singer, Tanjiro, holding hands while walking. When the photo was revealed onto the media, we were all very surprised that the rumors that had spread around was true. Zenitsu, the idol, was really actually-" I shut off the TV. I knew exactly what they were going to say. I knew it and I didn't want to hear it.

I glance over at Tanjiro and see him looking at me with apologetic eyes. I knew that he was going to feel guilty for this.

"Tanjiro, listen. It's not your fault. Okay? Even though you didn't say anything, I already know you were going to apologize. It's okay." I say that to ease off his worries. He was shaking and trembling. He didn't know what to do.

"O-ok." Seeing that he's still shaking, I rush on over and hug him to calm him down. He lays his head on my chest. We get interrupted by another phone call. I apologize to him and pick up the phone. It says "No Caller ID". I wonder who it is?

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Come to us. Immediately." I knew exactly who that voice belonged to. Knowing who it was made me tremble in fear. I can't believe she called me. I answer back, stuttering.

"Y-yes, mom..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11 is out!! Believe it or not, I took almost 5 days to get started and write this-I always prepare my stories beforehand but I was just being a little lazy ^^;. Nevermind that! Enjoy reading!