am i inlove?

Ella's POV..

When I open my eye, the first thing that I saw is an angel sleeping right next to me, immediately a smile form in my lips.

Maybe I'll make breakfast first.

Gabb's POV.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead," said the  angelic voice, I smiled and open my eyes,there she is,Ella.

"What time is it?" I ask her without looking at her eyes, naalalako kase bigla yung nangyari kagabi yet I admit, I don't reject anything last night.

Instead of answering me, I suddenly felt her arm around me,napakagat labi ako at napatingin sa kanya,her head is now on my shoulder,and I can feel her heavy breath.

"It's already 8:am,princess" she said, " that's why take your breakfast now,pupuntahan mo pa si lolo mo remember?" Damn, bibisitahin ko nga pala si lolo sa opisina nya.

I gave her a nod and start eating, when I'm done I looked at her knowing na nakatitig lang din pala sya, she smiled and kissed my forehead, "your too cute to be true " she said at nilayasan na  nga ako, I smiled, either she, shes too pretty to be true.

I took a bath and wear some black sleeve and slacks, well I think am alright right?

I run downstairs only to see Ella talking someone to her phone, she smiled at me and sign for me to wait I nod

"Yes sir, both of us will be there," she said, sigurado akong si lolo Ang kausap nya.

"Well," she walked and held my hand "your lolo said na parehas nya tayong gustong makita," she said while holding my hands, napangiti ako at napatingin sa kanya, she opened the door for me, then she entered the car as soon as I sit inside, "well be there princess" she said and kissed my hand.

I wish we can be like this forever,I wish she can be mine forever.hope so

SOWWY FOR SHORT UPDATE MINNA -SAN!! LAV YAH!!!!