SWEET LIKE CANDY

☆In which a lonely thief finds unlikely friends among a group of criminals☆

OR

▬▬▬ ESME YOUTH, the galaxy's biggest diva, hadn't a real trouble in the last five years of her life. Her success as a thief had made her known to most planets, and most in a not-so-good way, but that didn't matter.

By nineteen, Esme was already the most successful and one of the most wealthy criminals out there. And she certainly was the most pretty. (Take that, dead parents!)

At twenty-one, she had a total of fifty-seven governments wanting to kill her (something she took great pride in) and a bounty of over ten billion units over her head. She sometimes thought of turning herself in for that price. But, she was soon reminded of her hatred of prisons. Disgusting inconveniences.

When you added it up, Esme had spent a total of a year in prison. Though she'd like to say she hadn't been there at all, everyone gets caught once in a while. That's what Esme thought when she was captured and thrown into the Kyln with a group of misfits. However, fate had different plans for her.

Thus, she is thrown into an intergalactic adventure where she might (might) be forced to save the universe and make friends. Shocking.