How you were Found

—— Steve's POV ——
     "Nat, did you find anything?" "I've got files, Steve, what's that sound?" I turn around, searching the room, I find a baby.
       "Nat, I found a baby girl." I say, I pick up the baby, there's a little wristband on the basket, "Y/N Rogers." I pick her up, she coos and nestles into me.
     I carry her with me, "Nat?" "What is it, Steve?" "Is there like some way I can carry her and still fight?" I say into the comms, "Well, you're not far from me. So I can come to you." "Thanks."
      I stand with the baby in my arms, "Oh little one, I've got you." I feel my heart fill with joy and this need to hold her and never let go.
       Nat says "She looks like you, except the hair, it's not even blond." "It's a dark brown."she nods, "She has your chin and ears." I nod, "I'm gonna do a body wrap." I nod, "Ok." Nat fixes me up so (Y/N) lay on my chest.

(Found picture online, please don't judge)     We take down the rest of the guards and we get closer to the Quinjet

    We take down the rest of the guards and we get closer to the Quinjet. Tony says "Make a friend, Capsicle?" "No. I found my daughter I didn't know I had." Tony looks at me stunned, Bruce says "Do you know anything?" "No, except she's my kid and it's a girl." he nodded. "Why don't I take some blood work when we're at the compound?" I nod, "Friday?" "Yes, Captain?" "Can you order me stuff for a baby this big?" "Certainly." "Thanks, Fri."
     I sit there with her on me, she gurgles, "I know, sweetie, I'm gonna give you a bath and make you feel better." she coos.
     Fury and Hill meet us on the runway, "Captain, you all need to attend a debriefing." Hill asks "What's attached to your chest?" I put a finger to my lips, "She fell asleep. She's my daughter, apparently, Hydra grew with my DNA." Fury nods, "Congratulations, Captain."

A/N: Sorry about the cliffhanger!!