Putting up the tree

—— Your POV ——
     You were on Uncle Thor's shoulders putting up ornaments and were singing along to Christmas music. Everything at that moment seemed peaceful and perfect. Your Dad was dozing on the couch, your Mom was reading, your Aunt Nat was making Hot Cocoa with Uncle Clint, Uncle Sam was looking at the ornaments as he pulled them out of the bins. Darcy, Jane, and Selvig were helping you put ornaments on the tree. Pepper was slow dancing to the music with Tony and Aunt May was playing with Peter's hair as he worked on some stuff on a tablet. Happy had left to go see his family for Christmas. Uncle Bucky was sitting by your Dad as Uncle Bruce was talking to Uncle Vis & Aunt Wanda about stuff.
         You had bought stuff for your family. You had wrapped each gift and had them in your closet. You had bought four presents per person. You had Uncle Bucky grab them along with Uncle Sam who obliged and carried them to put them under the tree, in the end some sat against the wall.
(Found picture online, please don't judge)

      You got off of Uncle Thor's shoulders for a cup of hot cocoa

      You got off of Uncle Thor's shoulders for a cup of hot cocoa. You had some hot cocoa and thought it was the best thing in the world. Sharon & Peter played dolls with you. Aunt May had decided to put some ornaments on the tree. Music played in the background, you were having a good time.
     Your Dad woke up coughing, "Cam som on gee tee too oh ot may?" Bruce said, "Steve, if we do that, then we may have to reinsert it and I'm pretty sure you don't want that but since you're stronger, we could try some jello." he nods, "But you will be eating with the tube in." he nods, all eyes were on him. Aunt May came to Steve with a jello cup and sat it on the tray, "Ok, Steve, I'm sorry this feels weird for you, but we'll start with a couple of bites, ok?" he nodded, he ate the awful jello, which he still thought was awful because he made a face which you noticed. You snuck another pic. By now you had almost an album full of for your whole family.
         Your Dad finished the jello, Uncle Bruce then responded, "That went smoothly." he grimaces at Uncle Bruce, "I know you didn't like it, Steve, believe me, we all saw. Steve, you ok?" "I wan gee tee too ow mow!" you watch your Dad become agitated at the the NG tube, so he moved his shaking hands up to his face and weakly started pulling on it. He fumbled till he felt he had a firm grasp, and yank, it slowly started coming out, "I gan tah ish ahm mo! I don wan ee don ee toat!" most of your family was shocked at what just happened.
       Your Dad pulled out his feeding tube all by himself with his own hands that were shaking. Uncle Bruce looked so mad, his skin took a pretty shade of green. "Steven Grant Rogers!" Pepper let it be known she was infuriated, even your Mom took on a face that made you pale, "That feeding tube is supposed to help you, and make sure you're nourished!" "I ahm see ah ee in ee toat! Ish un comty!! Ee mahks mee feee ick imm gah ing ad timm!!" he was upset and Uncle Bruce said "Friday, take us to the Calming room and do not let anyone enter until I get Steve calmed down." "Certainly Doctor Banner." Pepper sighed then came over to hug you.
       Your Mom played with you, you overheard Tony say "I didn't expect him to do that." "Neither did I, Tony, but I don't blame him for being upset." Pepper said while watching you. "He became so agitated so quickly, we're all used to seeing so..." "Mobile?" "Yeah, it's been so hard for all of us to see him go down like this." "I know, Tony, believe me, I can't just watch this anymore." Pepper comes over, "May I join?" "Sure, but I heard everything." "I'm sorry. How are you doing, Y/N?" "I wish whatever made him sick would go away." "Me too." you nod and finish playing dolls with Aunt Pepper.