Friends and the IV pole

—— Your POV ——
    You sat on the couch, MJ was drawing the scene before her, Peter & Ned were talking Star Wars and your Dad was popping popcorn. Uncle Sam walked in, "Movie Time?" "Yeah, we're doing a Star Wars marathon since tomorrow is Saturday and Dad's never seen Star Wars." he nodded, "Well, mind if I join in?" "We gotta lots room on the couch, the rest of the Fam is coming so. It'll be fun!" he nodded, your Dad walked out of the kitchen, everyone started walking towards the couches.
Your Dad was using his crutch, it'd been a rough day, and he didn't expect to tire out quite like he did fighting aliens and Hydra in one day. "Ok, I brought the largest bowl of popcorn I could find, anyone have bowls bring them over and we'll share them." they brought their bowls over. Your Dad started to shake and Bruce said "Steve, you need to sit before you collapse." "I'll be ok, Bruce." you got up, and Uncle Bucky came to your Dad's side, "Come on, Steve, just sit down ok? It's not gonna do you harm." then your Dad fell to ground.
You felt the river of tears that unleashed from your eyes, this was the setback you didn't want to have happen. Uncle Bruce was at your Dad's side along with Thor who cradled your Dad's limp form which sent a trickle of fear down your spine.
They carried him to Medbay, Peter hugged you, your Mom went with, Uncle Bucky said "Come here." you went to him, "I know, Y/N, he's gonna get the rest he deserves and Fri, how's he doing?" "Captain Rogers has been injected with a sedative so he'll sleep for tonight and late into tomorrow morning." you sighed, "He'll be good as new when he wakes up, the battle took a lot out of him. I watched him most of the battle, Y/N, I knew he'd been running on adrenaline." you nodded, you cried and cried, it hurt so bad inside and you were scared. All the progress you didn't know if he'd have to start all over again.
—— (Time Skip) ——
You got up the next morning, threw on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt with a tank top underneath. You walked to MedBay, your Dad had IVs again, he was intubated as well, and another NG tube, it was taped to his face. Your Uncle Bruce walked in, "How is he, Uncle Bruce?" "Over the point of exhaustion. He needed rest, Y/N, and he's sometimes a stubborn old man who needs it." you nod, you sat down beside the bed. He left the room.
You held your Dad's hand, the nurse gave another sedative because your Dad was so tired, he needed a lot of sleep. "Hey Dad, you scared us last night. Everyone is worried, Uncle Bruce said you need sleep, apparently you weren't doing as well as we thought. I love you, Dad. It's just so hard for me right now, I'm scared if you wake up you might have to restart PT." you talked endlessly till you felt a hand on your shoulder, "Hi Uncle Bucky." "Hey, Kiddo, why don't you eat some breakfast?" you nodded, you went to go eat breakfast.
—— (Time Skip) ——
You came back to your Dad's room, he was still asleep, "Hey Dad, I'm back. Uncle Bucky made me eat breakfast. Peter, Ned, and MJ left after you got situated into the room last night. Its been scary, I have to go to school. Love you." You left his room, to go to class. You zipped through the streets to your school on your motorbike, and parked in a spot.
—— (Time Skip) ——
Peter made jokes, MJ was actually smiling or was it your imagination? Ned talked about random stuff. Then they asked the big question, "How's your Dad?" you felt tears slide down your cheeks, "He's intubated right now, Uncle Bruce put him in a medicated coma for some very much needed rest." they nodded, "That sucks." you nodded and excused yourself, you bawl in the farthest away bathroom. You called your Aunt Pepper, who treated you like a daughter.
"Hi Aunt Pepper?" "Honey, you ok?" "Can you come get me?" "Y/N, are you...screw this, I'm coming to pick you up, honey, just go to the main office and I'll call you out of school." "Thanks, Aunt Pep." "You're welcome, now go grab your stuff."
You waited in the office, your Aunt Pepper hugged you as soon as she saw you, "Uncle Bucky's in the car, Aunt Wanda, and Aunt Nat are as well." "How's Dad?" "Bruce has lowered the sedative amount but he's still really out of it. Why don't we have a girls afternoon?" "Thank you." you left school. Your Uncle Bucky needed to get some stuff for his room, you needed to get some stuff as well.
—— (Time Skip) ——
You sat in your Dad's room, you put his hand on top your head so if he opened his eyes he'd know his baby girl was right there beside him. You worked on homework, when you felt movement on your head, you turned to see his eyes trying to open but they came shut again. So much for seeing him wake up, he was now asleep again.
—— (Time Skip) ——
You ate dinner, then headed back down to sit with your Dad. You watched him, he started to fight consciousness again, his eyes fluttered open, they looked around, but they were blank. You cried and sobbed, the alarms started going off, his whole body started to shake, nurses came rushing in along with Uncle Bruce. One nurse said "He's gonna be ok, Y/N, he's a fighter." your Mom hugged you, "He's gonna come back to us, honey, he will. I'm sure of it." he slept a couple of more hours.
—— (Time Skip) ——-
You watched his chest rise and fall, his eyes fluttered open.