01 - Partners

You were laying in bed for 5 minutes before Mina bursted through the door, "[Y/N] WAKE UP" Mina said, shaking you by your shoulders. "What do you want mina" you said, half asleep. "AIZAWA IS PICKING STUDY PARTNERS TODAY" Mina said, grabbing your uniform from your closet and yeeting it at your face. You finally got up and ready after Mina left. You put on your uniform, brushed your teeth, and did your hair in the normal ponytail you always did and went off to class.

You walked into class and went straight to your seat, you literally didn't give a shit about anything that was happening. "Iida, would you mind passing these out for me" Aizawa said hand Iida a stack of paper. "Of course sir" Iida said while taking a bow then taking the papers. "I have chosen your partner based on your quirks, I wanted your quirks to work well together" Aizawa said getting in his sleeping bag.

The papers all looked the same. When you got your you immediately looked for your name. You were partnered with Fumikage Tokoyami, you hardly even knew the guy. Great, you thought, you rolled your eyes and put your head down. "Please go to your partner and schedule some days to study together" Aizawa said in his sleeping bag.

"Hey, I'm guessing your [Y/N]" Tokoyami said walking to your desk. "That's me" you responded, you shook his hand after he put it out. "So, where do you want to study and when" Tokoyami asked, he leaned on the opposite side of your desk where you were sitting. "I don't know, maybe the boba cafe down the street?" You said taking out your phone. "Sure, I've never been there before" Tokoyami said, you put the date down in your phone, "Cool, and when?" You asked, "How bout tomorrow after school" he said. You wrote it down in your phone.

The two of you made a few more days to study. One day you were going to the park, one day you were going to the mall (mostly for shopping but you could study there too), but the majority of the time you two were going to be in your dorms. Class finished and you continued with your day.

~👁AfTeR👄sChOoL👁~

"[Y/N], wait!" Tokoyami yelled running to you, you stopped and waited for him. "Wanna walk with me" you asked, you were walking back to the dorms. "Sure" he said. "I never asked, what's your quirk" Fumikage asked, you really didn't like your quirk. To you it was scary so you didn't use it to much. "Well, I can make my surroundings of up to 5 miles pitch black dark" you said, he looked kinda scared for a minute, "what's yours" you asked, he explained his quirk to you (I'm lazy so if you dont know look it up). "No wonder we were put together" you said, he looked at you and hesitantly tried to ask you something. "Just ask me" you said, he looked up and inhaled.

"D-Do you want to meet dark shadow" he asked hesitantly. "Sure, I wont activate my quirk" you said. Dark Shadow came out of Tokoyami's stomach/chest and seen you, "Shes nice" Tokoyami told him, "H-Hi" you said looking at him, "Hello" Dark Shadow said, "I like this one, you two would be good together" Dark Shadow added. "Well then" you said looking away, "Alright buddy, that's enough" Tokoyami said, Dark Shadow went back into Tokoyami's stomach/chest. "Sorry about that" Fumikage added, "Its fine" you said. You finally got to the dorms.

You turned on the TV in your room and watched Fairytale (Great anime btw). You also made some ramen, you drank some of your favorite soda. Then you went to sleep.

Word Count: 653
Bye Lovebugs 😘