02 - Boba

School let out and you went straight to your dorm, you changed into a pastel pink hoodie, some black leggings and your Air Forces. Then grabbed your phone, wallet and backpack then went to the boba cafe. You waited for Tokoyami for about 10 minutes, he showed up in a pair of dark blue Jeans and a black and gray hoodie withs said walking up to you, he had his backpack on his left shoulder. "Hey, ready to try the best thing in your life" you said meaning the boba. "Yeah, let's go in" he said, chuckling. The two of you walked in.

The two of you sat at a booth, you sat down and grabbed all your stuff you were gonna use to study out of your bag, Fumikage did the same. "So what is boba?" Tokoyami asked, "Its like little black balls of jello in tea, smoothies, slushies, and other stuff" you explained. He looked kinda confused at first. "Hi guys! What can I get you?" The waiter asked, "Can I get a [yourchoosingofboba]" you said, he wrote it down. "And for you sir?" The waiter asked Tokoyami, "Do you have a recommendation sir?" Tokoyami asked, "Might I suggest the strawberry slush boba" the waiter said, he was the definition of gay and you were loving it. "Sure I'll get that" Tokoyami said, the waiter SKIPPED away. "Oh my god that guy was so hot I can't" Tokoyami said.

"What!?!" You asked, he was blushing HARD, it was intense. "Wait you like guys?" You asked while opening your notebook. "And girls" Tokoyami said, grabbing a pencil from his bag. "Really?" You asked back, "Do you have a problem with that?" Fumikage asked, you shook your head no. "I gotta go to the bathroom" Tokoyami said as he stood up and walked to the bathroom, before he walked away you seen he had a boner. You giggled, the waiter skipped back over to your table with your drinks. "Hey, my friend wanted me to ask you for your number for him" you told the waiter, he gave you his number to give to Tokoyami.

"Hey" Fumikage said sitting down, he was in the bathroom for like 3 minutes. "Here" you said handing Tokoyami the piece of paper the waiter wrote his number. "The number of the waiter you got a boner from" you said as you took a sip of your boba. He was silent while looking at the paper, "well then" Fumikage said. "We should start studying" Tokoyami said grabbing his pen from the desk, "okay" you said

~👁AfTeR👄sTuDyInG👁~

"T-Thank you" Tokoyami said while walking, you looked confused. "For what" you asked, he held the paper with the number on it. "No problem" you said. You eventually got back to your dorms, Tokoyami walked you to your dorm. "Mind if I see the inside of your dorm" Tokoyami asked, you showed him your dorm. "Its nice, I'm guessing you like the color [F/C]" you gave him a smirk, "Yes" you said.

"I gotta go" Tokoyami said pointing at the door. You kissed the top of his beak, "Bye Lovebird" you said. He left and slammed his body against your door. "So hot.." you heard him say on the other side of the door. What the fuck, you thought. Then you watched Parasyte (another great anime) and cried and then went to sleep.

Word Count: 576
Bye Lovebugs 😘