03 - Chill?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tokoyami🖤:
Hey [Y/N], what are you doing this morning
[Y/N]🤍:
Watching TV, you?
Tokoyami🖤:
I'm at Target, I'm getting a new hoodie.
[Y/N]🤍:
Well that's fun, I guess...
Tokoyami🖤:
Yeah, wanna hangout later?
[Y/N]🤍:
Surr, we can chill out for a while...
Tokoyami🖤:
Chill?
[Y/N]🤍:
Yeah, we can watch a movie or something
Tokoyami🖤:
Okay, in your dorm or mine??
[Y/N]🤍:
Mine, Talk later 😘
Tokoyami🖤:
Bye 😁
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And that was your Saturday so far, watching TV and planning a movie night with Tokoyami. You went out to the store by UA to get some snacks and stuff. You got [yourfavoritesnack] for you and [Tokoyami'sfavoritesnack] for Tokoyami. You also got some good ol' regular popcorn.

After buying the stuff you began to walk back to UA. You put in your headphones in and began walking back while listening to music. When you got back you cleaned up your room a bit. About 30 minutes later you heard a knock on your door, it was Tokoyami!

"Hey" Tokoyami said, you waved and let him your room. "So what movie do you wanna watch" you asked, he shrugged. "How bout A Silent Voice" you said, "What's that about?" Fumikage asked you. You gave him a brief description of the movie. "Sounds good" he responded, you put the movie on and the fun began.

"Did you ever text that guy" you asked Tokoyami, he made a face that said oh yeah, him, which made you giggle. "I don't think I'm brave enough for all that" he said, he took the paper with the guys number on it out of his pocket and looked at it. You took his phone and the paper and began texting the guy. "[Y/N] please, oh my god" he said. It was too late.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tokoyami🖤:
Hey
This is the bird guy from the boba place
Hot Guy🥵:
Oh hey, didn't think u liked me
For a man with a beak ur pretty cute 😘
Tokoyami🖤:
Thank you
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Here, have fun" you told Tokoyami after giving him his phone back. He texted the guy for about 20 minutes, at some point he threw his phone on your bed and had a look that said Wtf, WTF. "What happened" you asked. "He said he was 28, then he sent me a picture of his- y'know" Tokoyami said. You started DYING of laughter, he was laughing too, kinda?

After the movie, the too of you just kinda messed around. "That guy was right, for a man with a beak, you are pretty cute" you told him, he started blushing, "N-No I'm not" he said. You pat his head, "I better get going, I'm tired" Tokoyami said. You hugged him and kissed the top of his beak. "See you tomorrow" you said. He left, you listened threw the door to see if he said anything juicy (wtf).

"You know you like her, ask her out" you heard Dark Shadow say. Tokoyami shushed him. "Would you shut up!" Tokoyami said. Then you heard him walk away. Damn, bird boy likes me, you thought. Then you slept and dreamt about a weird Billie Eilish spider thing.

(This was your dream, look it up on YT, its blocked on Wattpad)

Word Count: 581
Bye Lovebugs 😘
(Also, sorry I haven't posted for a while, I'm introducing bnha to my moma so I'm pretty busy 😁)