NOT GOD'S CHOSEN

⋆ 。° ⋆ ━━━━━━━ ⋆ 。° ⋆

NOT GOD'S CHOSEN
the heroes pay the price.

 ⋆     。°    ⋆ ━━━━━━━ ⋆    。°    ⋆

⋆ 。° ⋆ ━━━━━━━ ⋆ 。° ⋆

you already know how this is going to end.

i do.

Valeris Achlys floated through life. She simply existed — and that was enough to satisfy her. She watched atrocities unfold and felt no empathy. She could bear witness to mass genocide and feel nothing, not when she was unaffected. Wars were for soldiers to deal with. Politics were for politicians. They did not affect her, so why worry?

Her endless cycle of playing picturesque princess protected from all grotesques crumpled, come Death's reign. Her already empty heart was replaced by vacancy; a void of pain would stay where her best friend would now lay, deep beneath the gardens. Death, she found, was not to be ignored, not when he demanded constant prey. Eris could not ignore the obvious descent her life had taken. Suddenly, funerals were more of an occurrence than the usual family dinners. Afternoons lacked quidditch with her brothers and instead were spent hiding in the corners of her study. Laughter was quick to turn to cries. Their mausoleum, Eris noticed, seemed to be growing.

She was scared. Her mother and father became faceless captors. Her older brother disappeared amongst the graves. Her youngest brother sought to indulge himself in the dark arts (Eris mentioned to him that should he continue down this path, he was only destined for the same fate as the oldest Achlys heir). Friends became allies, a fraying string of trust was all that was left. Fights broke out inside the walls, however, the real war was just at their doorsteps. A new reign was on the horizon. An era ruled only by the infamous Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Lord Voldemort used Death's scythe to bend people to their knees. He created a nation built from hatred and pain, an army from fear. Of course, there was a resistance. But those were only words. There had yet to be any revolution.

         Most pure-blood families (which were heavily favored by You-Know-Who) took to his side — the House of Achlys was no exception. Eris knew her future was not lengthy, not since she had heard rumors of resistance, not since joining Sirius Black, the disowned boy she had known since she was a babe, and his camaraderie in creating a revolution.

          Valeris Achlys did stop floating through life — she fell instead. Her wings of iron had melted and down, down she fell from the sun. Her life was in shambles but here was her chance to break free from the dollhouse game she played of the dauntless daughter. So as she fell, a reincarnation of Icarus himself, she spread her arms and felt the clouds feather through her fingers. Death bare kisses to her neck, laughing as she descended. But she smiled, for she had succeeded in creating a revolution.

Eris Achlys was born a prisoner in a cell made of lies and would die one at the feet of Lord Voldemort, or so the tale goes.

━━━━━━━

NINA DOBREVVALERIS ( eris ) ACHLYS

NINA DOBREV
VALERIS ( eris ) ACHLYS

⋆ 。° ⋆

HUMANS, MONSTERS, HEROES, VILLAINS . . .

. . . ALL MEET DEATH AS EQUALS

ben barnes / SIRIUS BLACK
lily-rose depp / PRIMROSE WILKES
timothee chalamet / REGULUS BLACK
ezra miller / SEVERUS SNAPE
andrew garfield / REMUS LUPIN
aaron taylor johnson / JAMES POTTER
dan dehaan / PETER PETTIGREW

⋆ 。° ⋆

-disclaimer:
The entirety of the material and such used in both the film and books are under the rule of J.K. Rowling. All rights reserved for her. I only hold rights to Eris Achlys (and other characters created by means of myself (such as Primrose, etc)) and the plots that do not follow the books or movies.  I do not own any of the photos/videos/gifs used .

-trigger warnings:
This story is not one of happiness or pleasantries. Some scenes may include but are not limited to: suicide, mental illness (depression, eating disorders, schizophrenia, and more), abuse (mental, physical, and emotional), underaged drinking, drug consumption/usage, sexual content & references, and inappropriate language of all kinds. If uncomfortable with any of the following, with all due respect, this story may perhaps not be for you (I will try to place trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters, however, this story will not be light-hearted in any means. For those who plan to continue, fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

- syd.