A Feeling

~It was already afternoon and sakura was in her way home~

Sakura's *POV*

So, Kakashi... Thats a nice name. I still think i've seen him somewhere but i dont remember. I guess its my imagination...

-Sakura arrived home and took a bathe. She sat on her bed and started reading a book-

Why can't I get him out of my mind? I can't concentrate reading. I dont know why but he is still there, all I can do is think of him. This feeling... I'm I... No. That's impossible.

Kakashi's *POV*

I wonder what impression she got of me. I know im poor and I dont got fine clothes. Her beautiful green eyes, and that gorgeous pink hair. I love her.

-kakashi went walking to Sakura's house. He rapidly climbed up a tree and saw her reading through the window.-

She is so beautiful. There reading all alone. I guess she would like a little company...

-kakashi went to the entrance of Sakuras house and knocked the door.

Sakura's *POV*

Huh? Someone's knocking the door... It's late and no one has ever come to visit.

-kakashi knocked again-

"Uh, hm, Coming!

-Sakura stood up, and went to open the door and gasped when she noticed the persone thst was outside the door.-

"K-Kakashi!?"

"H-Hello" kakashi said. I was surprised. Why was he here. What did he wanted?
"W-What are you doing here!?"

"Well, I was walking around... When I passed your house I looked up, and you were in the window, alone, reading... I guess I came to make you company." Thats when I noticed he had a red scarf. It was cold outside. I smiled.

"Please come in. Its cold outside"

"Thank you very much"

-I walked him through the house to a table-.

"Kakashi-san please take a seat, I'll make some tea for both of us."

"You can call me Kakashi" He smiled

I smiled back. I didnt know his true motives. Why was he here. But he was there sitting in my home. I truly think.. I am... Inlove...