The Confesion

Get prepared this is a big chapter ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Next day-

Kakashi's *POV*

I woke up and seated on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit. I turned around and saw the flowers in the jar with water. They were beautiful, full of life. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and took a shower. After that I put the fanciest clothes i had and fixed my hair. I had to be impecable for today. I put on my red scarf, I don't remember where I got it. I Just know I had this red scarf since i was little and I don't why but it reminds me of her. Anyway, I must get going. I better arrive early to sit next to her. I smiled to myself.

As I was walking to the school, all I could think of is how was I gonna confess. All the possible scenarios for Sakura's answer. I was nervous for she to reject my love. When i thought of me giving her the flowers I realized I left the flowers at home."Shit! The flowers!" Thinking that my hair might get messy, I turned around and walked fast back to my house.

I got the flowers and left again. While I was walking I passed across Sakura's house. She right there was going down the stairs going to the school. I was behind her so I thought, im going to say hi to her when I realized i had the flowers in my hand. I had the risk of her turning around, it wont be a surprise anymore. So I took another way to school. When I got to school entrance I saw Sakura behind me. She didn't saw me so that gave me time to rapidly enter the school, go to my locker and hide the flowers at least till' the after noon.

It would be stupid to confess in the morning, if she rejects, it would be an awkward day for both of us... I went to class and seated there waiting for her.

Sakura's *POV*

As I entered through the main door in the school, I saw Kakashi running holding something. I couldn't see what was that something. I guess it was his books, but why was he running... It was early, he wasn't going in late or anything. It didn't really matter.

When I entered to the classroom, the first thing I noticed was Kakashi. His Silver grey hair shined today. He was smiling at me as always. I smiled back and went to sit down. 

A while after the class started, a paper flew into my desk. It was from Hinata. I opened it and it said 'Sakura, theres a rumor going on that theres going to be a fight today at lunch time with you and Ino, they say Ino is mad at you!' I gasped. I turned to Hinata and I muttered 'why!?' She responded in a lower voice 'I don't know!'. I turned to Ino, she looked at me and looked away angry. I looked to the front and Kakashi was looking at me worried. I faked a smile to pretend everything was alright.

-at lunch time, Sakura was walking through the food court with her food tray to find a place to sit when suddenly-

-BAM!- Sakura had all the food she had in her clothes. Ino had throwed Sakura's tray into her clothes. There was a silence.

"Whoops! My bad!" Ino said sarcastically. Everybody in the food court started giggling and laughing.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM INO!?" I shouted.

"Hey, chill forhead" - "It was just an accident" She said with an evil face. She turned around

"We all know it wasn't! Stop bothering me! PIG!" I said angry

"What did you just said!?" She turned around and lift her hand up , she was going to slap me. I put my hands in front of my face when-

*pat*

-Kakashi was holding Ino's wrist-

"I dare you to touch Sakura"

"K-Kakashi..!"

-Kakashi took Ino's tray and fliped it over Ino's clothes-

"aaaaAAAAAA!!!!!" Ino yelled.

-While Ino was screaming and yelling, Kakashi walked with his head down and held sakura in his arm, he whispered 'lets go' in my ear.

I closed my eyes for a moment. And when I opened them I saw Kakashi... He had, a red scarf... !! . I now remember! When I was a little kid! The story that TenTen said. The Hero in the Red Scarf. I-Its Kakashi!!! I-I must keep it a secret. I must tell no one. Not even Kakashi.

Ino's *POV*

I don't believe this! God Damn it! I don't believe Kakashi did his to me! urgh! Well at least i got Sakura all dirty and ugly. I dont think Kakashi really likes that stupid forhead!

"Are you alright?" Said TenTen

"Of course im not you stupid bitch!"

-all the people surrounding Ino started to whisper and look at her akwardly. TenTen leaved, so did her friends, soon all the people were away and didnt help Ino, she was all alone in the center of the food court, dirty.-

I think, I loosed. I'm a looser.

Kakashi's *POV*

I had to stop this, I wont let anyone hurt Sakura!

I dont care if it's a girl. -flips tray- I must get her out of here.

I hold her in my arms. And when I looked down and saw her there. I remembered, I remembered everything. She was the girl who lost her parents in the woods, She was the little girl who I carried to the town, She was the little girl who addressed me as "Her Hero in the Red Scarf". But I must not tell no one. Not even her.

"Are you alright?" I said

"No i'm not!" She started crying, i didn't know what to do. i guess I.. I had to hug her. -I huged her- "Its alright"

"K-Kakashi..!" She said crying.

-I huged her stronger-"Everything is going to be alright..."

"Do you have any extra clothes in your locker?"

"N-no" she said while wiping her tears away.

"W-well, your top clothes are ruined, take it off, ill lend you my jacket, you zip it up and it will suit you well I guess"

"O-okay.. B-but turn around..." She said while blushing. I nodded, and turned around taking of my jacket.

-We did exactly as planed. She ziped it up and we were ready to go. Went to the class and when we entered we saw Ino, she looked at us angry, but we did not care. That day passed fast. We were soon over and Sakura was already leaving..-

"S-Sakura!!" I screamed.

"Kakashi.!? Oh yes! Your jacket! But.. How I'm I supposed to.."

"You know what, you can hand it to me later... But I got something to tell you"

"Mm... What is it."

"I-I.... I... I'm Inlove with you Sakura Haruno." As I gaved her the pink flowers.

Sakura's *POV*

I wonder what did he wanted to tell me...

"I-I.... I... I'm Inlove with you Sakura Haruno." As he handed me pink beautiful flowers. I blushed so hard right there. I-I didnt know what to say...

"I... I..-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff Hanger right?

Next time: My Answer