Chapter 11

Timeskip
5 months later
3rd POV

Ever since (y/n) proposed to Arthur when they got back to London, he already planned his wedding for the two as he asked Jennie and the other girls to help Arthur find a wedding dress that she will like. He also asked Artorius and his father to join the group to find a wedding dress with Arthur and the other girls as he asked Sakuri to find the perfect flowers for the wedding. Both Hijikata and Okita went back to Japan but came back to London for Arthur and (y/n)'s wedding. The day before the wedding, they have a sleepover at (y/n)'s mansion and did a lot of fun activities as the girls were chatting about their own topics while the guys were looking through their phones and chatting about random topics. (y/n) was working on his paperwork from his company as Arthur was writing an entry about today while the dogs were playing with the others in the living room. (y/n) finally finished the paperwork for today as he looked at Arthur who was sitting at the table writing on her diary as he walked up to her and pecked her cheek which surprised her. Then she let out a chuckle as she asked what (y/n) wanted which he told her that he just wanted to kiss his soon to be wife.

Arthur: Okay finally finished *closed her diary*

(y/n): Let's go downstairs to see what the others are doing

Arthur: Okay *got out of the chair, pushed the chair back, and held (y/n)'s hand* Let's go

As soon as the lovely couple walked out of (y/n)'s bedroom and went downstairs, they started walking their way to the living room where there was a commotion. Curious, they walked to the door where Sakuri opened and walked inside to see an argument between Kio and Kristine. Then suddenly, Kristine roughly pushed Kio, leading him to where the couple was and accidentally grabbed Arthur's breast with his hand. Arthur madly blushed, pushed Kio out off her, and stuffed her face onto (y/n)'s arm so no one can see her face. (y/n) then asked the others what are they argue about which everyone else went silent. Then he comforted Arthur and walked to one the couches and sat down as both Kristine and Kio quickly apologized to Arthur for grabbing her breast accidentally as Arthur told him it's okay with a tear streaming down on her cheek. (y/n) told everyone to sit down, have a talk about tomorrow as he grabbed a tissue and wiped the tear off his future wife's face. Then Arthur felt better when both Cream and Vanilla went up to Arthur and snuggled her which she let out soft giggles which made (y/n) blushed and cleared his throat to speak.

(y/n): As you may know, the wedding is going to be in the morning at 10 am. Right?

Kristine: Yeah

Others: *nods*

(y/n): The guys will wake up at 7 while the girls will wake up a hour later

Rin: 😄alright

Okita: So wait

(y/n): Hm? What is it, Okita?

Okita: What time are the guests are going to be here then?

(y/n): 9:30

Okita: Oh okay. I see

(y/n): Any other questions?

Hijikata: Then where will the night party be at if the wedding is here?

(y/n): So it's actually going to be here which I have a very large room for huge parties from and all of the chefs that cooked the food for my 3 meals will be there also

Kio: Wait, what about the cake?

(y/n): The cake? I have a bakery that creates the most amazing wedding cakes, so I called them to request them a 4-layer wedding cake

Louie: Wow, so what's the theme?

(y/n): Arthur chose the theme

Arthur: Well, I was thinking of doing a spring color theme, but since this is November, I chose pastel yellow and silver