Welcome the Warrior

The strong silence of the night that surrounded the castle was like a final warning that something evil was to approach it...the castle had two main doors (frontwards and backwards)and there were secret traps laid all around it which were invisible to naked eye...The Castle had about 150 soldiers at its gates to take care of it ...but the enemy was not to be underestimated.Breaking the silence of the night a big ball of fire seemed to be approached from tge sky ...towards the Castle..."The enemy has arrived..!!" ..spoked one of the soldiers...and there began the epic war.The enemy was from the kingdom of the eastern Scotland..the king exclaimed "Pray for your end..Satrus.." and headed his soldiers towards the Castle .Satrus,the king of western Scotland was a bit feared as his army was comparatively less powerful...And there clashed both the armies facing hard against each other.King Satrus got no time for strategy as he was suddenly attacked ...he tried hard but at last got defeated and King Dias exclaimed.."Oh my dear friend its your holy end..your whole palace has been ceased and so your wife...surrender your head to me..!!"
and then king Satrus shouted towards sky .."Oh holy God ..if I 'm your true follower save your child and win me victory over this evil..."no sooner had he told so a lightning came from the sky...and a divine voice spoke  out "As you wish my child.." suddenly the earth began to tremor and the sound of footing of a horse can be heard...it was knight but all covered in fog...with one slash of his sword finished half down the army .. and stood in front of Dias..he asked"Who are you ?" ...the knight shouted "The divine retribution , the dark knight..!" his horse along with his armour seemed to be pitch black..and up he placed his sword to call the lightning and finished full army ...and again with his sword named'the blade of darkness' he scooped off the head of Dias...lending victory to Satrus...after that he spoke no more and g alloped off with his horse and disappeared.
Satrus thanked God ...but was very mysterious about the warrior..