Behind the Dark

Since then years passed by ..but no one has ever seen any trace of that dark knight..as we all know that history repeats itself the fate of Satrus had something interesting planned for him...Satrus started making investigations to get any trace of that dark knight ...but nobody ever did got . Once again Satrus got attacked ...now it was the son of Dias ...waiting to take his envious revenge..from Satrus the whole army fought bravely ...the battle started ...the condition for Satrus had become worsen ..as his army was getting defeated...once again the Call for dark knight came out..and there he appeared between the darkness on his horse finishing the army...with his 'blade of darkness' unable to bear this Marcus , son of Dias decided to trap the warrior ..but as they tried to do do the dark knight created a ring of fire around him and burnt him down..finding the suitable time Satrus asked the warrior .."Please reveal your identity..." ...the warrior replied"I am born from your darkness inside...but strengthen myself from the hope of brightness.." by telling this the warrior ...the warrior told "if you dare to know about me ...come behind the Dark hills and unleash the truth about me..." after this he disappeared into the dark. Unable to control his curiosity next night with some soldiers Satrus headed towards the Dark mountain...the night was very harsh accompanied by strong winds along with heavy rain and lightning ..but all these dangers could not stop Satrus...he stood like a hard resistance against this to discover the ultimate truth of Dark Knight. Suddenly a lightning crashed on a heavy rock and it approached towards Saturs ...the hills had very narrow roads ...Satrus was unable to balance when the rock came ...and he fell down the mountains...but luckily holded a branch in between the rocks..suddenly the branch broke down and he fell into the river ...he cold and chilling water had made him senseless.. and the soldiers thought their king was lost forever..