The Divine Truth

And down he went drifting away with the pace of the river...his senseless body had been flowed with the river ... he felt some warmth and  a hard surface beneath him ...when his eyes had wide opened ; the thunder stroked and in its light he saw the dark knight in front of him with his horse.The merciless and horrifying night had seemed to stretched enough .He heard again that divine voice .."Wake up Satrus.!"He stood up - and saw the dark knight ...and  asked gaping at him "Please reveal your identity to me ...I 've faced enough resistance and hardships from nature to reach you and solve the mystery of your identity."The dark knight spoke with a divine voice"That was my test to know that you were worthy enough or not to know my identity...but its seems that you are",he continued "Do you not recognise me ?" "Oh Lord Aries, the God of war ..", Satrus spoked.The rain seemed to support the scene...suddenly a bright light came out..and Aries spoke " This dark knight was only an illusion ...to choose the actual worthy of being this warrior... this armour and sword are only for the worthiest...to create the best warrior of this earth ...We gods have been planning to select the best and divine warrior from earth...many a warrior would try to claim this divine dark armour ,shield and sword ..but only the purest of soul , the bravest and the most powerful warrior would be the worthiest...the armour , sword and shield would be handled only by that particular warrior on this whole of earth.." saying this he throw the armour,sword and shield to t sky...and then Aries told " But he has to reach the sword ,shield and armour after facing many dangers ..of life risk..and then on the darkest day of 100 years (another lightning stroke)...the worthiest war shall defeat to death Lucifer ...the King of Hell ...who would try to capture the earth to his knees.." saying this he disappeared.
Satrus thought about that worthy warrior and suddenly heard a voice .."Your Majesty.. We found you..",it was one of his soldiers.