Episode 1: Pilot

Sam is running downstairs making his way to the kitchen where he sees Dean messing around with the Eye of the tiger song blasting through the speakers at 5AM.

S: Dean...DEAN!

Sam goes over and closes the speaker and sits back down as Dean turns around in surprise and looks at Sam confused.

D: What in the seven days of the week did you do that for?

S: Oh i don't know, maybe because YOU WOKE ME UP? Sam screamed making Dean roll his eyes and smirk

D: Yeah your welcome!

-S: Dean has been waking me up BEFORE the sun even rises and i really don't know if i should LEAVE OR KILL HIM!

-D: Sammy has been on edge for FAR to long so i decided to wake him up with some of the best songs in the world because A! I have an amazing taste in music and B!............yeah i have nothing to add.

S: Okay I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU! Sam screamed and walked towards Dean in anger

D: What? why? I'm a joy to be around!

S: NOT TO ME!

D: Really? Care to elaborate?

S: Well.......

*Flashback*

S:Dean would you hurry up? The guests are almost he- WHAT THE HELL?

As Sam walked in the kitchen the plates and the food were on the ground and Dean was covered in some of them.

D: I can explain.

*flashback 2*

S: Dean! Where is my raiser? I can't find it anywhere and- DEAN WHAT THE FUCK?

Sam walked in the bathroom looking for his raiser and found Dean with it stuck to his nostril.

D: i can explain!

*flashback 3*

S: Dean! Why is my laptop frozen?
D: I don't know!
S: DEAN! ITS STUCK ON BUSTY-ASIAN-BEAUTIES.COM. Dean just scoffs and runs out
S: DEAN WHAT THE HELL MAN SERIOUSLY I...... 

D: i can explain! He shouts from the next room

*Flashbacks done*

-S: i snapped! It was finally time to make some changes or else I'm either going to jail or to a mental asylum!

-D: seriously I've never seen Sammy THAT pissed and I don't know it gives me a tingly sensation to keep going!

-S: If he keeps going I'm going to destroy his bloodline!!

D:  Valid points but still! Your so hotheaded and a nerd it drives me nuts!

S: Well at least I'm not destroying everything and touch things that are not mine! The only thing that you have done for me that was actually good was when you gave my number to that grandma so I can help her out mentally!!

D: I umm I actually gave her your number so she can go out with you......

-S: this is it! This is the point where I freaking open his head!