Chapter 2

Harry and the crew were getting ready to go to the next city, and Harry was still shaken up by what had happened the night before. He made sure he listened to John so that he wouldn't get hit again. He didn't expect to get hit when he didn't listen to what John told him to do. Harry didn't tell anyone about it though, no he would never snitch on him. He didn't want to deal with the consequences from John if he did.
While they were packing up his dressing room, Harry saw John walking over to him out of the corner of his eye. He froze, scared about what John was going to do to him. He felt Johns hand on his shoulder, so he turned around to face him. John was the first to speak.

"Come on Harry let's go to the bus, the crew will finish packing up."

"No it's ok I'll come to the bus when I'm done."

"Harry I said that the crew will pack everything else up for you now come on."

"John I want to help them pack up, I don't want them to do all of the work for me that would be rude of me to do."

When Harry turned back around and started packing some more stuff, he wasn't expecting Johns hands to grab him roughly and yank him away from what he was doing. His grip was firm as he pulled Harry along with him, he was sure he was going to have bruises there when he looks in the morning. He definitely wasn't expecting when John picked him up and threw him into his tour bus. His back and head hitting the wall of the bus, he groaned and rubbed his head when he sat up. John walked in and shut the door behind him, walking over to Harry and towering over him.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me! When I tell you to come with me to the bus and the crew will pack everything else up, you fucking listen and come with me! I'm so fucking tired of your pathetic ass not listening to me!!!"

The more John yelled the more angry he was becoming, Harry curled up into a ball terrified of what's going to happen next. Suddenly John started beating him over and over again with all of his might. He was punching and kicking Harry as hard as he could. Harry coughed as Johns foot connected with his stomach, knocking the wind out of him.
John punched Harry in the face a couple of times, the makeup crew were not going to be happy about having to cover up the bruises on his face that are no doubt going to be there when he wakes up the next morning. The next ten minutes felt like an eternity to Harry and John kept beating him. When John finally calmed down, he left Harry alone to cry in his tour bus in an immense amount of pain.
He sobbed and sobbed as the adrenaline from the beating left his system, and the pain showed up more and more. Harry was in SO much pain, everywhere hurt. Including his heart, he never in a million years thought that someone could be so cruel to him. Someone that he trusted to keep him safe, could beat him so badly and call him names.
Harry just laid there on the floor of his tour bus, broken hearted and in pain. His wrist hurt the most, John had kicked his wrist hard during his beating. He wasn't sure if it was broken or not. But even though he was in physical pain, the emotional pain was even worse. So his wrist pain wasn't compared to what his heart was feeling.
As Harry was laying on the floor, he remembered that he had a concert to do tomorrow night. He wasn't sure how he was going to keep a smile on his face, to keep being happy in front of all of his fans. It was hard to think about right now when he wasn't happy, and is in pain. But he had to put on a happy front when he was in public, not wanting anyone to see how broken he was right now. He wanted the fans to see how happy he was, even though deep down he wasn't. He's doing this for them.
The fans are what is keeping him going right now, not his family, or his friends, his fans are. He wants to keep them happy. Harry loves his fans more than anything. He would take all the beatings in the world for them, and that's what got him to get up off of the door slowly, and limp over to his bed.
This is for you guys, Harry thinks to himself as he closes his eyes. Wanting to forget this even happened.