Chapter 4

Harry just got off stage and was walking back to his tour bus when John grabbed his arm hard, he flinched and tried to pull his hand away. John squeezes his hand harder, he stopped truism to get away and just continued walking. Once he was inside his tour bus, John slammed him against the wall. Harry fell to the floor, squeezing his eyes shut in pain. He just stayed laying on the floor and John kicked and punched him as hard as he could.
Harry knew he deserved it, he knew it was his fault that he wasn't watching John so he would have seen the signal faster. He knew it was his fault that the fans almost saw the bruises, it was all his fault and he knew that. John picked him up and looked Harry in the eyes he told him this.

"If you would have been watching me like you should have been you wouldn't be getting beat! So you better fucking listen to me! I'm SO tired of your pathetic lazy ass not listening to what I'm telling you to do! It was SO easy to watch me for incase I was giving you a signal!"

"I I'm sorry John I I'll listen to you next time."

"You better! Or a beating is the last thing I'll do to you next time!"

John threw Harry to the ground again and continued punching and kicking him, what he wasn't expecting was for John to stomp on his wrist. He cried out in pain when a sickening cracking sound was heard. Harry just continued to take the beating, sobbing from the shooting pain from his wrist and the pain from his heart from the hurtful words that John keeps repeating over and over again as he beat him.

"You are so lazy! I have never had to work for someone that was so lazy before! It's really not that fucking hard to listen to me! I need to teach you a lesson until you start listening to me! Your fans won't love you anymore if you don't listen to me!"

Harry stayed on the floor and took the beating, kept listening to the hurtful words that was being said to him. He hurt all over and it was getting more and more painful as it went on. Finally after awhile, the beating stopped and John was walking towards the door, but he didn't leave before he said this.

"The beatings are going to get worse until you listen to me, so you better start listening to me better got it!?"

"Y yes John I I got it"

Harry started sobbing as soon as the door to his tour bus closed and John was far enough away from his tour bus to hear him. He hurt everywhere, especially his wrist. It's really swollen and was black and blue, he's positive that it's broken. He sobbed even harder as the pain in his wrist shot up his arm, as the pain in his body got worse the longer he laid on the floor.
He has never been in this much pain before, the pain was all over his beaten and bruised body. His heart also hurt from the words that was said to him. He was going to continue performing for his fans, they are what's keeping him going.
After laying on the floor thinking about the fans, he finally worked up the courage to get up and to the medic. His body was screaming in agony as he walked across the stadium to where he knew the medic was. He walked over to the medic, her name is Stacey, and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. When she turned around he held his wrist and told her the lie he came up with for his wrist.

"Hi Stacey, um I was walking to my tour bus and I tripped when I went to catch myself my wrist hit the ground weird and I heard it crack and now my wrist hurts really badly."

"Oh dear, let me see your wrist Harry"

Harry moved his shirt sleeve and and showed her his very swollen and bruised wrist. Stacey pressed ok Jin his wrist gently in different spots and moved it around, apologizing when he cried out in pain. She knew right away that it was broken and deep down Harry knew as well.

"Ok Harry I'm 99% sure that it's broken, so we are going to have to go to the emergency room to get it looked at and get a cast on it."

"Ok"

Stacey drove Harry to the hospital and once they were in a room, he explained to the doctor the lie he had told Stacey on how he "fell". He didn't want to get in trouble with John if he found out that Harry told them the truth. After a few hours of being in the ER and X-rays were done, it was confirmed that Harry's wrist was broken. When the doctor questioned Harry on the bruises he just told them that he was really clumsy. The doctor believed his lie thankfully, he wouldn't know what to say if they didn't believe him.
Harry walked out of the ER with a cast, and pain meds. It wasn't going to be easy to tour with a broken wrist and a huge cast on said wrist. He was driven back to his tour bus where he laid down in his bed and fell asleep. Exhausted emotionally and physically from everything that has happened today. He hoped that tomorrow would be a better day.