Chapter 9

Harry was in so much pain, physically and mentally. Ever since John found out about the him telling Louis about the abuse he's been even more hard on Harry. He's always pushing Harry into walls, punching him when no one was looking, and whispering hurtful words to him. He doesn't know how much more of this he can take, so he calls the first person he can think of. The one person that knows him better than anyone besides his family.
He dials the number and waits for him to answer. He waits with shaking hands for the person to answer the phone. After the second ring, the person answers much to his relief.

"Hello?"

"L Louis"

"Harry? What's wrong? Are you ok? You're scaring me."

"N no, Louis the abuse is getting worse."

"What is John doing to you?"

"He's punching and kicking me, pushing me into walls, whispering cruel words to me."

"Oh Harry, that sounds horrible, you shouldn't have to go through this everyday."

"I I don't know how much more of this I can take Louis. I'm in so much pain physically and emotionally."

"Ok that's it I'm coming to you now, where are you at?"

"I I'm in LA for the next few days."

"Alright I'm getting on the next flight to LA now, I don't want this to keep happening to you Harry you don't deserve it."

"O ok Louis, see you soon"

"See you soon Harry"

When they both hung up, Harry started crying in relief that someone is coming to save him. He knows that if he didn't tell someone now, that he would break. He didn't want the abuse to continue any longer than it already has. He isn't going to let John control his life anymore.
His heart stops when John comes barreling into his room. He picks Harry up and throws him down the stairs. Harry knew immediately that John was listening to him talking to Louis. He was immediately terrified for his life right now when John walks over to him again and picks him up by his shirt.

"You told him again!?! It's none of his business what goes on between the two of us! How dumb can you be!? You are so fucking stupid! How can anyone love you! I can't believe you are telling people what I'm doing!!!"

"I I'm sorry! p please don't hurt m me!"

"It's too late for that!"

Suddenly Johns fists start to fly, they hit Harry's face, his stomach, his ribs and side, everywhere. Harry cries in pain and John punches and kicks Harry over and over again.

"This is what you get for telling someone after I time you not to! You are such a moron! You are lazy and can't do anything right like I told you to do! It wasn't that hard to keep this to yourself!"

The more he yelled at Harry, the harder his punches and kicks got. This has to be the worst beating Harry has ever received yet. He was in so much pain that he could see black dots start to appear in his vision. He happily accepted the darkness, he didn't want to feel the pain anymore.
Just as darkness was going to envelop Harry, John stopped punching and kicking him. He thought that John was done, but was shocked when a glass bottle was thrown at him. Harry put his arms over his head, protecting his head from getting hit by the bottle. The bottle hit his arm, the pain immediately starting.
Harry's arm hurt like crazy he cried out in pain, looking at his arm and seeing a bruise already forming. Harry was so glad when John left him alone for the rest of the night. He was even more relived knowing that Louis will be here to help him soon, he just hoped that he didn't have to wait too much longer.
The longer Harry has to wait, the more anxious and scared he gets. Johns abuse gets worse as the days go by and he doesn't want it to escalate anymore than it already has. He's sure he as broken ribs, he knows that his wrist is broken even more, and he has bruises all over his body now. It's getting harder and harder to hide the bruises.
Harry sees the looks the makeup artists give him when they see the bruises on his skin. He just can't tell them what John is doing to him, he just can't. He wants to live, and he knows John will kill him if he tells anyone close to his manager what he's doing to him. So he just keeps telling a lie, he tells them that he's just clumsy. But he sees the unsure looks on their faces as they cover up the bruises with makeup.
Harry feels bad for his makeup team, because he knows it takes a long time to cover up his dark bruises, but he just can't get John to stop. Everything he does is wrong in Johns eyes, even when he does it the way John wants him to. John beats him to a pulp everyday, sometimes twice when on a night of a show because he doesn't do things the way John wanted him to. The more John beats him, the more he's afraid that the fans will find out. His fans are very observant and it's only a matter of time that they'll figure out what's going on. He doesn't want them to think he's weak because he's getting abused.
Harry has never been more scared in his life for fans to find something out about him. He just hopes that they don't have to find out by seeing John beat him in front of them. He doesn't want them to see that happening to him, it'll scare them even more than he's scared of John. Harry will do anything to protect his fans, he just hoped that Louis will protect him from John when he gets to LA.