5:1

Calum's pov.

"Yes miss, thank you for calling us, yes, of course, thank you, bye" he hung up the phone. "What happened?" I asked. "A boy took Hayden's crayon and Hunter pushed him off his chair" Luke sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Damn right he did! Good boy looking out for his brother" I smiled in pride. "Cal, he pushed a boy off his chair!" Luke huffed. "Its fine, we'll have a word with him when he gets home" I said softly. I could see he was stressing out. 

"Hey, don't stress Lukey, he's a little boy, they all do it" I said, pulling him into a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder. 

We were pulled out of our little moment by Annie's crying. "You sit down and chill out, I'll go get her" I said. He smiled and sat down on the sofa, relaxing a little. 

I walked into Annie's room and picked her up, resting her in the crook of my arm. "Shhh don't cry baby" I cooed. "We're taking the long way home, cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone... I wanna get lost and drive forever with you, talking bout nothing and whatever baby so we're taking the long way home" I sang. She'd stopped her crying and she'd calmed down. 

I walked her into the living room where Luke was. He opened his arms and I snuggled into his lap with Annie still in my arms. "She's beautiful" he whispered. "Yeah, like her daddy" I grinned. "Aww Calum" he smiled in adoration. "I meant me idiot" I laughed and he punched me in the shoulder.

There was a knock on the door and I jumped up handing Annie to Luke. I opened the door to find my two boys stood there. "Hey guys. We need to have a little chat ok?" I said. They nodded their heads and ran in, throwing themselves on the sofa.

I sat down next to Luke, across from them. "Hunter, we had a call from your teacher. I know you were only looking out for your brother but you don't push people ok?" I said. "But daddy! He was mean to Hay" Hunter frowned. 

"Then Hayden, you need to go tell your teacher, yes?" I asked. He nodded frantically. There was another knock at the door... "Who could that be?" Luke asked. "I have no idea..." I got up to answer it.

I opened the door to two cheeky grins. "It's uncle Ash and uncle Mikey!" Ash yelled. "And we bought CANDYYYY!!!!" Michael yelled. "Oh god, sugar is the last thing they need" Luke groaned.