5

((Warning: none))

Outfit

*The next day offered more sunshine than yesterday but that wasn't the only thing that gave Mia a burst of energy. She woke up the next morning with the memory of Daryl's kiss yesterday. She had a feeling that he was totally clueless but she barely knew more than him so she was okay with the two of them figuring it all out together.

Jessie had stopped by Mia's house after breakfast and the two women sat on Mia's porch having some iced tea and enjoying the warmth after the gloomy day they'd had yesterday.

"So, Daryl finally made a move?" Jessie chuckled,

"I thought it was all gonna have to be on you."

"I think his shyness is actually sweet,"

Mia said,

"I really like him though, Jessie. I mean, I don't think I've ever felt so strongly about a person before."

"Well, considering Daryl's only the second man you've ever had an interest in..."

Jessie said,

"Not much of a comparison."

"That's different,"

Mia said,

"I know it sounds crazy but that was so complicated. But Daryl...it's easy. Feels right, ya know?"

"God, you make it sound like you're in love with him or something,"

Jessie said, "Wait...are you?"

"I don't think so,"

Mia replied,

"I don't know, maybe yesterday just got me all overexcited. Hell, he might not be thinking of it as much as I am."

"So, what happened after I left yesterday?"

Rick asked.

"What, are we gossiping like high school girls or some shit?"

Daryl retorted, "Nothin' happened."

"Whatever Mia said to you or whatever happened, it made you a lot nicer,"

Rick said,

"So something definitely happened that put you in a damn good mood."

"I ain't sayin' nothin',"

Daryl grumbled, shifting uncomfortably in the recliner chair he sat in,

"Don't need all of you going crazy over something that ain't that big of a deal."

"Alright, alright,"