79 | kiss in the rain

"You're back," Jungkook is right ahead of me wearing a black waterproof coat with his helmet in hand. In the short period of time that he was away, I never thought that it's possible for him to change in the slightest in a week, but he somehow looks different now and I can't really put my finger on it.

Sharp tips of raven hair frame his face, dangling freely on his forehead in glued strands from the wetness, his lips tilted in an enthralling smile.

The way his upper lip completely disappears when he grins makes me weak to the knees.

Eyes so dark yet so luminous at the same time, are fixed on me and I notice from his posture that he's relaxed even though he's just standing in the cold right outside my apartment.

I've been so distracted all day from all the fun activities I took part in, yet this is my favorite moment. I suddenly feel light headed in the best way possible. My heart is beating so fast that it's going to tear my chest open at this rate and my temperature rises slightly despite the fact that it's pouring. He places the helmet on the ground and descends the stairs as I sprint towards him.

"I'm home." He says, his voice gentle and I nearly trip from how slippery this stupid pavement is when Jungkook's arm steadies me. He helps me stand on my feet then embraces me tightly. I clutch the wet fabric of his coat as I wrap my arms around him. Our grip on each other is suffocating, but right now it doesn't matter. We could die from asphyxiation for all we care and it would be a pleasant way to pass on.

Rainwater shoots from above in the form of bullets and even though we're targets we still remain grounded. I detach myself from him and stand on tip toes as he leans in to kiss me. Jungkook' hands snake on the nape of my neck, his thumb tilts my head upwards and his lips collide against mine passionately. He doesn't seem to care about the fact that I'm a drenched mess and I melt in his arms when he sucks on my bottom lip before biting it softly. He pulls away from me and I whine in protest and his eyes look away from me for long moment.

"Jimin," Jungkook says coldly.

"Hey, man welcome back." Jimin says swiftly and paces towards us with one hand in his pocket. He extends his free arm and he and Jungkook do a typical masculine hand shake. "We should hang out whenever you're free." I grab my boyfriend's arm and lead him towards the apartment to avoid the pouring rain.

A muscle on Jungkook's jaw twitches and he just nods. "Yeah, sure thing."

"So, how is she?" Jimin inquires and I glare at Jungkook in confusion.

She? Who's she?

"Stable." He replies, revealing less as information as possible. "What are you doing here?" He changes the subject.

"We were just hanging out." I intervene and he gives me a sharp look.

"I thought it would be nice to get Elena practice with me. Turns out she's a pro. That girl of yours can dance."Jimin clutches his jacket and smiles thinly. He glances at me and then back at Jungkook. "I guess, I'll see you guys at uni." I spot a hint of disappointment on his tone as his eyes darken.

"Thanks again!" I say waving at him.

"Bye," I watch Jimin jog in the rain then fish out my keys from bag. "Do you want to stay?" I ask Jungkook.

He picks up his helmet from the stairs. "Do you want me to stay?" 

"I really want you to stay." I say. "In fact, I want you to stay all night." Unlocking the door, I gesture Jungkook to enter and he comes inside after me.

Together we walk four flights of stairs and when we finally reach my floor, I finally let us in with a tired sigh. I toss my keys on the coffee table in the living room and with that he grabs my wrist and leads me to my bedroom. A surprised gasp leaves my lips as he throws me on the bed and he climbs on top of me, his lips finding mine in an instant. He sucks on my bottom lip with want, one hand making its way to my neck while the other works on my wet leggings. He pulls away from me only to tuck on the clingy wet fabric with both hands and I giggle as I kick off my footwear.