Turtle

Turtle's POV

Turtle hopped into the back seat of the limo, his sisters in the row in front of him. 

He quickly looked through his backpack to make sure he had everything he needed, and then he looked at his outfit: grey shirt, leather jacket, cargo pant.

It's ok, Turtle thought.

He thought about what school would be like (i'll tell you what it'd be like, a building of torture that waste your time), with friends (the one good thing about school), teachers (even though most are strict). But his mind kept circling back to the part that he was famous. 

His mother, Coral Wave, was the governor of California, best selling author, one of the three CEO's of Fabulous Fashion, actress, and singer. And also, Turtle himself was a model. 

At school, he would be bombarded by fans and paparazzi, surrounded by bodyguards. How was he supposed to make friends?

He was knocked out of his train of thought, by Tsunami's yelling (you really surprised). Turtle's lemonade was nearly knocked out of his hand, because he was so shocked (it's a limo, what did you expect). 

"Stop pushing me!!" Anemone, his younger sister yelled.

"I'm not!!" Tsunami yelled back

"yes you are"

"no i'm not"

"yes"

"no"

And that's how it went for the rest of the ride. Turtle tuned them out and went back to his thoughts, putting his lemonade down as stared out the window.

-------

word count: 230