Lilac (my OC)

Lilac's POV

"Lilac! The helicopter's about to leave!" Lilac's mother, Bluebell, called. 

"Coming, Mother!" Lilac's called back.

They had just gotten back to LA the week before. Lilac went to school in Pyrrhia which was an hour flight. She would still be hours early, but she knew why her mom was in a rush.

Lilac and her mother had left a year ago, for a photoshoot in New York City. But they were only provided with two tickets, and the plane was booked. So they had to leave behind Lilac's older sister, Glory.

Glory was also a model, as well as an actress and a singer. The sisters' started modeling because of Bluebell. Bluebell was a model, actress, singer, one of the three CEO's of Fabulous Fashion, and Governor of New York. 

Lilac quickly look at her outfit.  Lilac denim jacket, lilac denim shorts, Lilac crop top, and lilac flats. Good enough, she thought.

She ran to the elevator, went to the roof. Lilac saw her mother waiting for her in front of the helicopter. 

After jumping in the aircraft, she quickly combed her hair (don't ask where she got the comb).

And of she was. To Pyrrhia.

-----

edit: i don't know why i made them all super rich. looking back on it, it seems a little excessive. Oh well, i'm not changing it.

word count: 225