Part 2: A problem

One day while moderating the server Lotus zaheer was looking at the general chat. He say ty lee purpose to someone. They had rejected her but Zaheer typed @ty lee you broke my heart. Ty lee replied with you never proposed. So Zaheer did what anyone else would do. He proposed, everyone was waiting to see what ty lee would say. The second she said yes everyone bursted out with joy. They were going to have their wedding the next day on the server. Then when zaheer typed again the color of his name changed. He had ranked up to Grand Master. Everyone was congratulating him and zaheer had a great night. Once Master legit found that zaheer got promoted he was happy, but when he found out about the wedding he was devastated. But he told himself it's not a real wedding it's just on a discord server. Although zaheer and ty lee kept sending each other love. What should I do Lotus thought. I should just go along with this it's kinda funny anyways. So he went along with it and made some jokes about them together. But when the wedding came he felt nervous. He did show up and acted perfectly normal but he didn't know how to feel. He was a good person and decided I should just support this fully I will be okay this is just fake. So during the wedding some great speeches were made and great music was played. After the wedding was the reception and some bops were playing and everyone was just vibing. Zaheer and ty lee had a great and successful wedding although Zaheer's best man Grand Master Zer0 didn't show up.