Part 4: Together again

Lotus was thinking about Zaheer non stop. He couldn't stop thinking about his lushes brown locks and his muscular body. Then an idea hit him,"I should invite zaheer to another amusement park."  So, he slid into Zaheer's dm's and said "hey wanna hang out tomorrow?" Zaheer said sure and they were going to meet up at 6 flags. Lotus was so excited to meet zaheer again that he could barley fall asleep but he eventually did fall asleep thinking about Zaheer. Zaheer was also excited to meet Louts again. Zaheer went to sleep thinking about how tall and lean Lotus was. The day came and Zaheer and Lotus got in to their cars heading to 6 flags. When they got there they had some great food and went on a lot of rides. They did eat popcorn and played a game trying to throw the popcorn into each other's mouths. Zaheer was pretty good at the game then again Lotus had great aim. They spent there whole day together and were planning on sleeping in a hotel to spend the next day together. The last ride they went on was the Ferris wheel so they could look at how nice the park was at night. They even got a good look of the stars. All of a sudden the ride stopped. Lotus was frightened a bit because he is scared of heights. Zaheer was also scared because he was afraid they were going to be up there for a long time. Both of them were shaking. Then they looked at each other with slight fear in their eyes. Then they closed them and locked hands and leaned on each other. It was cold Hugh in the air at night so they tried to stay warm. It took an hour for them to get down but once they did they were handed a coupon for six flags. On the way to the hotel they got some Italian food. They are their food while watching tv together. They both felt a little awkward while eating dinner but then they forgot about it. It was now time to get ready for bed.