Part 3: The red lotus chat (a filler)

After everything was over the server died down a bit. Everything went back to normal although there was another small wedding in the lotus (red) chat. At night when the lotus has their meetings another puzzle was posted to see who would get in the chat. 5 people got in including baddie momo. Baddie momo made fun of zaheer by making him a baddie and calling him bald. Zaheer was busy however and didn't notice all the jokes made about him. Master Lotus was already asleep because he was being a loser, so he couldn't defend the person he loved, zaheer. Zaheer was quiet and left the voice call. People panicked thinking he was annoyed and mad because he had threatened to ban some people. Some people didn't seem to care and assumed he was fine and was doing something else. Some people pointed out he was in the United Nations chat but some people still thought he was annoyed. Everyone was on the edge of their seats until... Zaheer came back. People bombarded him with questions asking what was going on and if he was annoyed. The first no seemed to be a little annoyed but after that he seemed pretty normal. Then, Forida man joined and everyone just started making fun of him instead of Zaheer. Zaheer has finally gotten a break from everyone bullying him but if Lotus was there then none of this would have happened. Especially because ty lee didn't defend her husband.