𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.

PANIC ROOM!
( SUMMARY + CAST )

WE'RE RICH BUT THE ONE THING I CAN'T AFFORD SEEMS TO BE TRUE LOVE

──────────────

──────────────

LIFE ISN'T FAIR, IT SIMPLY JUST PLAYS BY DIFFERENT RULES FOR EVERYONE. This was a concept that Audrey Torres-Larson learned to live with early on in her young life. She learnt that there are circumstances that are out of your control and that in the end, you can't change what happens to you. The only thing that you can control is how you react to the shit life throws at you.

When she was merely six years old she witnessed both her parents die in front of her in a tragic car accident. The young girl was left without any family to claim her after the accident, leaving her feeling utterly alone in the world. She felt as though she would go through the remainder of her life as an orphan with nowhere to call home and no one to call family.

Audrey may have only been six but anxiety and panic attacks plagued her every day. She was beginning to feel utterly hopeless and defeated until that fateful day when she meet the Larson's for the first time. From the moment that the two established millionaires saw the fragile little girl who had already seen so much horror in her life, it felt as though destiny was pulling them together.

Since Audrey had been brought into this illustrious and extravagant world as she could remember she had been dressed in the latest designers, eating the most organic breakfasts, and attending the hottest parties with no invitation. Privileged wasn't a word that Audrey felt properly described her current circumstances.

Ever since the introduction into this opulent world, all the social elite could comment on was how luck a girl like her was. She knew she was lucky, she knew that she was fortunate and she knew the lifestyle she lived was more than half the world's dream lifestyle but to her, she was only lucky due to chance and luck.

Audrey had an ongoing battle between who she is, who she wants to be, and what has to be done to get there. Which ultimately ends up with more than she expected and bargained for.