𝟎𝟎𝟖. custody agreement of our blazer child

❛ there was a charm in being reborn into the world when one was old enough to appreciate it ❜

THE TORRES-LARSON GIRL GENERALLY DIDN'T CARE FOR THE OPINIONS OF THOSE WHO MERELY TRADED POINTLESS GOSSIP. Living in a world where Gossip Girl and her minions constantly watch her every move, the young girl learned to generally ignore the snide blog posts made about her and her friends. However, there were times when certain phrases made her feel inferior in her own skin.

She walked down the grand marble stairs of the private school and almost immediately the warm yet cool air of the Upper East Side danced on her skin, as she sipped quietly on her coffee she had gripped in her hands. It has always been Audrey's belief that caffeine is a euphemism for elevated anxiety wrapped in alertness.

The freeing atmosphere of being outside of the suffocating school environment as she sat down on stone steps by the entrance gate with Blair. There was an air of melancholy surrounding the pair as they started to eat the box of chocolates that Nate had given the Waldorf to make up for his many indiscretions from the night of the masquerade.

Audrey didn't know what she could do to make the situation better for the Queen B of the school, so she felt an immense wave of relief as Serena made her way towards them, her lips adorned with a radiant smile as she sat down beside them on the stone steps.

"So, I heard on Gossip Girl that you were having sex with Dan out here." Blair stated with a playful smirk on her lips as she gestured towards the stone column where the new couple had been spotted making out earlier. "In streaming video."

"Damn Serena, I thought you reformed." Audrey joked in a light-hearted manner, as she took a sip of her coffee with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Ugh! God, Kati and Iz filmed us?" Serena stated with exasperation evident in her tone. "Also Drea that was a bit harsh."

"But true." Audrey countered, with a teasing smile on her lips.

"Oh, it's all very High School Musical scandalous." Blair stated, sharing a knowing look with Audrey. "And, no, they haven't streamed it yet, but ― I heard it was ― aggressive."

"I must say, Dan has been surprisingly good at everything we've done." Serena stated, a suggestive smile playing on her lips.

Audrey looked at Serena with an incredulous expression. "Would never have thought lonely boy had it in him."

"Agreed." Blair nodded her head. "Which is ― everything?"

"No!" Serena stated quickly, shaking her head emphatically. "But feel free to ask any personal questions."