news

Mum's great, She's letting me off school,  because she knows I won't learn anything. This way, it's better. I won't have to cope with all of the comments I get, and the worried glances from my teachers. The week is almost over though, so I'll soon be back... What fun. Maybe if I had siblings, life wouldn't be so bad. I'd have someone to confide in, instead of... Well... Concentrating. On death.

Anyway, even if I did have a brother or sister, I couldn't exactly tell them, I'd have to sign. I think that's the worst thing. Being mute has always been shit, so I'm kind of used to it, but yeah... Less than I'd like to think. If I were totally honest, with myself that is, life would be even worse. At least I have people like Annies and Dawn. They really stop me from cutting myself more often.

Annies is here and telling me about how her cute hamster, Montero, is finally keying her hold him. Annies makes me smile, while Dawn makes me sure of myself... A perfect mix, until one of them leaves for good...

Mum is back from work super early, and she's telling me that there were some misunderstandings with the France and Dawn situation. Dawn was leaving for France in the next week. And then I would only have half of the help. Only half of the live I currently lead, which is not much of one.

This is really bad, and I know out will just make me more depressed. The doctor tells me over and over that happiness is the key. That I just have to hope. But let's face it, my life is not worth living. I only live it because I don't want to die.