Jonothan

the voice seems louder to me now, as it tells me that i am, in fact dead. this means that i killed myself, dawn has blamed herself, annies has gone into depression, and mum has commited suicide. and all because i just wanted to get away, from the world, from noise, but i didn't know how. and now i've smashed my way through to this... place of darkness?

the voice detects my confusion. 'this is the place for those who could have been good people, but did bad in the world due to an innocent action.' i think this is a bit silly, because then what is my punishment? eternal boredom? 'no. you are given a choice. you can either go and live with you father in heavan, and i'm telling the truth, or you can go back to earth as and angel and stop the depression and pointless killing.' well, that's easy enough. go and help my family ans friends, and then come back to heavan and live with dad. 'if only it were that simple...'replied the voice-how does it know what i'm thinking? 'if you choose to help, you must stay on earth forever, as a protector from evil, and warrior against greif.' of course. now he tells me.

'there is one thing that might help you decide though.' i think not, but go on... 'your dad want's to tell you something.' if i was able to gasp, i would have done so now. the darkness lifts again, and the screen comes back. i smile for the first time in years, as i see him looking longnigly back. 'your  father is allowed a scentence.' only a scentence??? i have so many questions and things i want to sigh to him, if only i could. 'darling, i love you more than anything, but please, do the right thing.'

somehow, i blacked out. i'm now telling the voice that i want to go, back to earth. for the first time, a man apears. god? 'no. i'm a man, who used to do great acts of kindness. after so many years, the stories have been stretched and re told too many times: my name is Jonothan. I will now bless you with the power to fight against the evils of the world, and to hold up those you let down. also, you will have wings. just beware, some may not see wings as a good thing.