Stolen

"Annabeth, come over," Piper called. Annabeth walked to the Aphrodite cabin slowly, wondering what was she supposed to do there. She saw a bunch of Aphrodite kids on their beds, faces towards the ceiling, and... blank. They looked at Piper and stared, waiting for a command. "Well?" Piper asked, "sit down idiot!" Annabeth shot to a seat. 'Was that... charmspeak?' she thought. 

"So, umm, hi? What's up?" Annabeth said. She was still a bit sloppy after Jason's death and piper being his girlfriend did not help. 

"Your priority," she replied. It was a bit... suspicious.

"W-what do you mean?" Annabeth asked.

"I mean, don't you have a poking urge to bow down to me?" Piper asked. Annabeth's eyes turned hot pink and she got down to her knees. 

"Why are you- What are you doing?" Annabeth asked. So she was still conscious about what's happening.

"Correcting your mindset," she stated, "and taking away what makes you you. Say, don't you think I'm pretty, that I'm super hot?" 

"Yes," Annabeth said. 

"Well, I'm so hot that it burns away your smartness," she said.

"Y-," she said, "yes, y.e.s. Yes" 

"What's 1+1?" she asked.

"7," she stated. She woke. She couldn't answer the simplest question?! Something peeled away from her as she fell to the ground shouting.

"See? I'm taking your fatal flaw," she said, "now tie yourself up in the basement and wait for my orders!" Annabeth obliged. She also unarmed herself and was stuck there, blankly gazing at a wall.

Percy came in soon after, looking for Annabeth. 'Perfect' Piper thought. "Umm, hi pipes, haven't seen you in a while," he started, "say have you seen Annabeth?"

"Oh you'll see her soon," she answered, "for now, why don't you just focus on me." Percy muttered something like 'so pretty' and leaned in to kiss her. Later, he fell down in pain like Annabeth had. "Nice, your fatal flaw is also being peeled away," she smirked, "tie yourself up in the basement."

Down there, once he saw Annabeth he woke and shouted, though no one could hear him. Annabeth's eyes cleared and calculated what happened. Later, Hazel came in, her past forgotten and giggling like crazy.  Frank came in soon after, believing that he could do everything, literally everything in the world. 'Their fatal flaws have been taken away,' Annabeth thought.  Leo came in, asking everyone to get  the ropes of for him, and only him. Calypso came in but she was different... she was normal. "Yo-your normal," Annabeth stated. Not that obvious because no one knew her fatal flaw. If she had one. 

"Mine is," she started to whisper, "love."

Like I said, this is similar to @LonelyDarkLord 's charmed story because it's amazing I'm trying to make something similar.