Let's be 'normal'

"Let's be normal shall we?" Piper started, "Just with less of your fatal flaws and talents. Leo and Frank first." They got up and tried to untie themselves. 

"Release me! I don't care about them much but me first," Leo commanded.

"I can do it easily!" Frank said as he turned into a squirrel and wobbled away. The two started quarrelling like two year olds for quite some time. Piper stood at the side and smirked then started glaring at Calypso, shouting for them to stop. Piper walked up to her. 

"I wonder how I forgot i could just do this before," she said, "Calypso darling, tell me your fatal flaw!" 

She squirmed harshly on her ties trying to not say anything. "L- No! love," she admitted. Piper smiled and patted her on the head. "Calypso, you can now not love but only have obsessions," she said. Calypso's eyes turned hot pink. "You got that?" Piper asked.

"I got it mistress," she replied, dazed. "Oh my god, oh my god, I want to kiss Leo," she squealed. She fell down in pain but still giggling. 

Annabeth and Percy got up. "Piper! Why are you doing this?"they asked. 

"Because with your power and the gods, Jason can come back to life and be the king of the gods! No one will ever question his power! I will be his queen and you can be our loyal servants," she announced.

"Jason will never agree!" Percy yelled. 

"Then I'll charmspeak him to," Piper countered, "now stop talking!"

"No! He wont agree! Ever!" Percy continued. Annabeth fell to her knees in writhing with pain. 

"See? Now shut it!" Piper ordered. She wanted it to be on his will so he felt the revenge. He kept quiet as he reached for Annabeth, still crying in hurt. Nico shadow travelled into the basement.

"I can take you guys! Hurry!" Nico screamed. 

"Nico... You're feeling tired, you want a nap," Piper said. 

"I... can only take.... three.. of you... I can tell," he said.

Annabeth pushed Percy in while Leo went willingly. Frank kicked Hazel towards Nico. They shadow-travelled out. "NO!" Hazel, Percy and Piper shouted. Then Piper turned around, "time to deep fry your brains people."

How was this part? Again dedicated to @LonelyDarkLord for the idea!!!!