How long has it been?

The last thing Percy heard was Annabeth shouting to form an army. Army? They had five people, and thats counting Thalia. 'A small army then' he thought. Thalia offered the idea to bring some demigods from the dead but they had to check with Nico, who passed out, Hazel carrying him in her hands. Leo was standing in shock. After not being with Piper he realised everything he did. His hands covering his mouth he walked silently away.

Half an hour.

One hour.

They waited.

They waited all the way till half past eight then Nico woke up. "Neeks," Thalia said. They knew not to start Nico of with asking him to raise some dead so they went to a pizza restaurant nearby to eat. It was quiet. Devastatingly quiet. So quiet that they could hear the rain starting to come outside. "So Nico," Percy started, trying to break the ice, "What do you think about forming a team of demigods that have died?"  He shook his head. His dad would never allow it. There was someplace else they could go though. Hazel, being praetor, had an entire roman camp.

"But how do we stop them from being charmed?" Hazel asked. That idea was over quick. Hazel went to the Roman camp with nico, just for the sake of it and named Lavinia a temporary leader. While she was doing that Nico met up with Reyna and convinced her to come along as well. "So six people, is that enough?" Hazel asked.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew down as they saw Aphrodite, charming and a spectacle. "Ooh! My daughter did well!"she gusted through her breath. 

"What do you mean?" Percy snapped. Annabeth was gone, what had she done well?

"Oooh she created a love story of course, with my help," she giggled. Percy snarled. 'How dare she just do this to all of us' he thought. Reyna rolled her eyes at the sound of love story. 

"Let's train," Reyna said. They all agreed and followed her. 

After a long time of training, they went to camp half-blood in cloaks. Percy's eyes skimmed around for Annabeth. Not knowing where she was, it was 8pm so she was sleeping? They were just hiding behind trees for the moment. Meanwhile...

"Piper please! Stop it and come to your senses!" Annabeth yelled. 

"It's only eight and you just came back to your senses, and yet this is the first thing you say servant? Nonsense! Go to the basement and do a shock!" She commanded. 

"I'm sorry mistress, I will be punished," she said. She went to the room and started buzzing around, screeching in pain. It was like electric shocks.  Confused? At 8pm Annabeth regains her memories, everything. At 8am she forgets everything and becomes dumb and stupid again. 'How long has it been like this?' Annabeth and Percy thought, 'One year? Two years?' 

At 7:50 Annabeth stood and walked to Piper. "My mistress," she said, against her will. 

"Did you devise another plan?" Piper asked. 

"No mistress," she replied. She knew whatever plan she thought of, Piper would get it out. The clock struck 8. Annabeth's body, like a robot, powered down then came back up. She tried to talk but she just giggled. She tried to think but she just could see the natural beauty of her mistress. She just stood there like a giggling idiot, correction, she was a giggling idiot, waiting for her mistress's command.

I tried to describe what happened to Annabeth than just Percy because I think it adds on to the story and yea. Still thanks to @LonelyDarkLord fort he idea.