eight | do i need to spell no

"she's my girlfriend" jungkook nodded to the women that looked at the pair with peculiar eyes

"she's my girlfriend" jungkook nodded to the women that looked at the pair with peculiar eyes. there was a load of people with their eyes on the couple, some even questioning if they should call the police as seeing a woman was slapped down on a man's back.

"i am not!ーwell technically i guess i am" she sighed deeply, letting her arms flop on his back and shoulders. lisa let out a tired groan, reminiscing the past hour. it was basically her trying to convince jungkook to put her down and him automatically declining. she basically lost hope at this point

"please let me down"

joke.

"i did that seven times already and you ended up running away so . . .no" the man smiled sarcastically.

"i hate you so much" lisa spat sweetly "you know that right?"

"since an hour ago" jungkook sighed, still holding his supposed mate in his arms. he felt her ears touching with his giving the poor man shivers.

"i won't run this time" she uttered breathelessly. lisa looked at him with pleading eyes, trying her best to convince him.

"such a great joke i forgot to laugh" jungkook snarled sarcastically, his eyes in a deadpan form.

"i can feel your shoulders getting tired" she retarded, a genuine affection at the tip of her tongue. "and i probably weigh a ton so do yourself a favour and put me down"

the man internally gags, doesn't she know that she weighs like a feather? jungkook discarded her pleads even though his joints were feeling heavy; this was a golden chance to genuinely and firstly apologize for his stupidity and insanity that night.

why go all through the trouble?? first of all, jimin was still owning up to his words when he said that if lisa doesn't forgive him, neither would he, making practice and rehearsals a handful. jungkook can't even think of a reason why his hyung was wrapped around her little finger.

second of all, his guilt was eating him up. big time. there were even some times where his manager would catch him still awake at the crack of dawn and staring at his ceiling with a blank expression. he doesn't vary if it was guilt or the thought of her crying was the one that kept him up late at night.

"let me down, juseyo!" lisa flopped her arms on his bodyーshe had enough of struggling and kicking.

"you promise you won't run?"

her face lit up, immediately looking at his face. jungkook's eyes were still straight, but something grew larger in his eyes that the blonde didn't seem to catch.

"yes! oh thank heavens!" she excitedly exclaimed, doing her best to prove to the man that she wouldn't run away. at least not anymore

"eh...." he seemed reluctant, still clutching her thin frame on his shoulder and back