nine.

His smiled quickly faded.

    "You don't remember."

    Minghao looked around and saw the blown apart forest that he called home. He couldn't find anything that could have tied to the destroyed land in his memory. He felt tears prickle into his eyes. He turned back to Jun and sniffled.

"What did I do?" He whispered.

"You-you went into a blind rage after I stopped you from going into the fire. Seeing the hunters and the destruction after I made it rain must have caused the anger. It isn't your fault, though. Please don't think that it is," Jun said quietly, wording everything cautiously. He didn't want Minghao to go into another fit of fury.

"Who's fault is it then?" Hyacinth and White Trumpets bloomed, drooping and colourless on his shoulders. "Who am I to blame someone other than myself?"

"Blame me."

Minghao's eyes widened comically. "Are you crazy? No! Why would I blame you? You did nothing wrong."

Minghao walked closer, making Jun flinch in fear. That action hurt Minghao the most; After everything I went through, trying to convince Jun that he could never hurt me, I was the one that broke his trust.

"Please don't be scared, I'm sorry," Minghao said.

"I know, I just-" The elder was cut off by a wince of his own. He stared at his arms, which were marred with puncture wounds that were quickly showing infection.

Minghao stared in horror. "Oh, what have I done?"

"It's okay-"

"No! Come now, I know where I can heal these."

A/N: kind of a filler, sorry