BFB as John Mulaney quotes

Coiny: Why buy the cow? Maybe cuz everyday the cow asks you when you're gonna buy it. And you live in a very small apartment with the cow, so you can't avoid that question at all, and also the cow is way better at arguing than you are, and she grew up in a family that knows how to argue, and a lot of people think that you like bulls, like the third thing when you search up my name is like "Coiny x Firey?"
(Pin is the cow)

Flower: Top three collages? I thought I would be dead in the TLC by now.

Leafy: So I'll keep all my emotions right here. And then one day, I'll die.

Firey: Leafy said I could make fun of her, and just not call her a bitch and say I didn't like her. I'm offended she thinks I could ever say that. Leafy is a bitch and I love her very much!

Gelatin: Sometimes people would ask me "What do you think you're doing?" I learned quickly that that just meant "Stop". Apparently they didn't actually want to know my thought process.

Saw: People like Lollipop you just look at and hear "Hey, don't Fu*k with me." But my vibe is just "Hey, you could pour soup in my lap, and I'd probably apologize to you!"

Eggy: "This guy being the host, it's like there's a horse, loose in a hospital."