Chapter 2

Monday 2:00pm
Luna paced around the room as she thought of signing that paper.

' if I sign that paper I could be rich!'
' if I sign that paper I woul be stuck for five years'
' If I sign that paper...'

And then she ran downstairs with no one in the living room and picked up the paper and went upstairs.

2:30 pm
Jack POV
I sat down in the living room as I  made calls and paced around the room.

"No... I ordered fifty.....Aden is in charge.....You know ...what?!"

Luna walked into the room as she hit the table gently and I looked at her.

She was wearing a black shirt dress with high heels and a maple design necklace , with her hair in a braid .
She flinged the paper on the table an said .

"So are we doing this or not?" She said as she didn't make eye contact with me as I called Aden.

J: hey Aden

A: yes boss

J: how many appointments do I have today?

A:You have. 6 appointments today.

J: cancel them all

A: but. ..

J: (hangs up )

   "Let's go" Jack said as the both headed to court.

4:00pm
Luna POV
We had registered our marriage and now I was part of the Frosts.
I walked out of court as I waited for Jack to come as a brunette lady around my age ran into Court.

Seriously? Running?? Did she miss her wedding?

And then I heard footsteps as a girl was shouting.

"Jackie!! You didn't tell me you were getting married!! ,I thought we were a couple?!" I turned around to see the same brunette lady that ran in the court earlier.

"Riley ,I never agreed to be a couple with you ,I am married" Jack said as he yanked his hands from her grip.

Riley was her name....Nice.

Wait...what's wrong with me? Am I not supposed to be over there claiming my rights???
Nahhhh I don't want to wreck my hair I just did it.

"So who's this girl that was given Mrs Frost?" She asked as she traced Jack's eyes and met mine.

She glared at me like she was marking her territory.

"What's going on here?" I asked as I checked my watch.

"So this excuse of a human being is who u married?!?" Riley shouted and I was furious.

HOW DARE SHE!?!?

I was about to pounce on her when Jack held my hand tightly and said.

"Riley nothing was ever going on between us ,we are just friends and don't ruin it , My Wife and I will take our leave" Jack said as he yanked me towards the car.

"What did u think u wanted to do?!" He asked me as I glared at him.

"She had no right whatsoever to call me that !! I wanted to..." He cut me short.

"Shut up!!! Just because you are my wife doesn't mean anything, anything at all , Riley is my business and not urs" Jack said as I scoffed and left him alone.

So he'd choose Riley over me?! Then why didn't he marry her?!? I couldn't share a ride with him , I was gonna take the train.....

Hey guys!!!
It's TreKonsi!!
Author of Cashmere Coat
                     Ashley's Cover Shop
                     Daughter of Darkness
                      Fire and Ice
                       Lightning bolt
Hope you enjoyed this chapter?!?