Chapter 6

Third Person POV
Luna jolted out of bed ,like she was poured cold water .She quickly ran to the bathroom and came out in a sporty outfit.
   She ran downstairs and saw Emma eating breakfast. And Aunt Genevieve looked at her worried and asked.

"Luna dear,are u going out for sports?" Emma turned to Luna to hear her answer.

"Ha !!! I wish!!, Im only dressed up for the mall ,this is my outfit. "Luna said as she walked over to the table and took an apple.

"So are you feeling better?!" Aunt Genevieve asked her as she nodded her head as she munched her apple.

Emma was done with her breakfast and she stood up signaling Luna .

"Have you seen your husband today?! "Aden asked as he was sweating profusely . He looked like he ran a marathon.

"Me?! Which husband ?!? Was I married?!?! ......ohhhhh you mean THAT husband!! No I haven't seen him" Luna said as Aden was shocked.

"He said he was going to the gym "Aunt Genevieve answered for Luna.
  Aden nodded and ran out again.

"I was wondering why this house was so quiet today..... He wasn't around!?!" Luna said as Emma glared at her and motioned her to go outside.

The drive to Lady Tremaine's House of Fashion was tiring .... Emma was just making calls up and down.
Luna was just glancing outside the door window looking at the beautiful scenery.

Finally they got to Lady Tremaine's House of Fashion and they entered into the building and Emma squealed

"Aaaaah!!!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ashley : *drops pen * My fellow readers what did u think about this chapter.
Short right?!? I know .... I just wanna leave you guys on suspense.

See the sacarsm Luna made up there?!😋 If Jack was around she wouldn't even open her mouth.

When the cat's away...the mice will play..

Why do you think Emma squealed?!?

Who is going to be our special guest?!?
Who can make a guess?!?
See the rhyme I did up there?

What do u think of her outfit?!?
Cute right?!?

Don't forget to:
Vote

Comment

Share

Your Author,
Ashley❄️