Chapter 7

Emma's POV
OMG!!!!! I just saw her!!!!

"Tracy!!!!" I shouted as a red haired girl in a brown sweater and black skirt turned around and waved at me.

"Emma!!!!" She shouted as I ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"What brings you to this part of the city?!" Tracy asks as I glared at her.

"What do you mean?!? Lady Tremaine's House of Fashion is the best!!! I could go extra miles just to shop here " I said as I glanced at Luna who was lost.

"Oh! My bad Tracy , meet Luna Frost , My brother's wife .Luna meet Tracy Parker, my good friend"  I said as Tracy shook Luna's hand and said .

"So Jerk Frost finally decided to get married eh?!" Tracy said as Luna giggled at her joke.

"Come on let's go" Tracy took us to her office .
Her office was more of a mall itself instead of an office. That's how big it was.

"So how's Quiet Freya , Bossy Vera , Bubbly Avory and smart Maddie ?" I asked as Tracy smiled.

"Freya is Quiet as ever ,Vera is still bossy and clingy to Freya , Avory is still the life of the party and Maddie  she still being Maddie!" Tracy said as we all laughed .

"Maddie was just here earlier today,she came with Freya "Tracy said as she gave us a seat.

"So what happened to Freya and Vera?" I asked as Tracy sighed.

"Vera................................................................, Freya......................................."(To find out what Tracy checked , Read A Cashmere Coat by TreKonsi)

"Ohhhhh" I said as Luna checked her watch.

"Hey Tracy could you show us the clothes section. We came to shop actually" Luna said as I nodded as Tracy led us to the clothes section.

It was so big ,bigger than Frost Mall .
We bought a lot of stuff and we bid goodbye to Tracy .

We entered a taxi as we went home.

"Today was fun right?!?" I asked Luna as she giggled.

"Hell yeah!!!!!" She said as I smiled .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ashley: *drops pen* hey guys what did u think about this chapter?

Did u like our guest appearance?!?
Tracy is still looking beautiful as ever!!

What do you think happened to Freya and Vera?!?

Find that out in A Cashmere Coat by TreKonsi.

Next chapter will be only Luna and Jack's POV

Our book is coming to an end slowly.

Don't forget to:
Vote

Comment

Share

Your girlfriend,
Ashley ❄️